PDA

View Full Version : Low level help.

Ischyros
Dec 11, 2007, 10:38 AM
It seems as though everyone left PSU and now I have no other low levels to be with. I was literally one of the few people on when the American server came up. I quit for a bit because I really disliked the game but I came back due to people saying the expansion really brightened it up. I come back and no one is low level, I can't find a party anywhere.

MetalIdol876
Dec 11, 2007, 10:45 AM
I'm stuck soloing at level 31. :

Darkly
Dec 11, 2007, 10:55 AM
do hotspot missions, try to join anything you can, it should be fine - current hot mission is the white dragon mission on neudaiz.

kila1221
Dec 11, 2007, 11:29 AM
On 2007-12-11 07:38, Ischyros wrote:
It seems as though everyone left PSU and now I have no other low levels to be with. I was literally one of the few people on when the American server came up. I quit for a bit because I really disliked the game but I came back due to people saying the expansion really brightened it up. I come back and no one is low level, I can't find a party anywhere.

I know what you mean everyone that i knew left after i quit back in May came back for this one no ones lower than 60 im stuck lvling up my new char solo if you want me to join in a party just leave a message at my room My Char is Corvic Maractis Lv.15 (On PS2 Server)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kila1221 on 2007-12-11 08:35 ]</font>

doubleEXP
Dec 11, 2007, 01:37 PM
I'll play with you guys.

M character is named Platinum. Currently level 18 (HU 5). Feel free to leave a message in my room, too.

Maybe we can all exchange cards and do some missions this week.

Oh, and I play on pc/ps2 version.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 11, 2007, 01:39 PM
I've got alts I need to raise, so if you guys need a hand, leave me a bulletin in Gatz's shop

Yuneiko
Dec 11, 2007, 01:44 PM
I'd be willing to help out, I'm trying out guntecher right now. Also, I need to level up my buffs. So hope you don't mind a weak but free buffs. The name for me is Yuneiko, don't let my level 60 deter you from partying up with me. I also play on the PC/PS2 servers.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yuneiko on 2007-12-11 10:53 ]</font>

doubleEXP
Dec 11, 2007, 01:54 PM
Cool ~ we should all try to meet up an exchange cards and stuff.

Yuneiko
Dec 11, 2007, 02:16 PM
Sure, i'm on at odd times, but if anyone's on right now, drop by my shop, search Yuneiko. Leave a message if i'm not there.

Hyper_Rappy
Dec 11, 2007, 02:35 PM
i see plenty of C and B partys at hotsprings and white beast. but ya it is getting harder to find a low lv party for any other missions

doubleEXP
Dec 12, 2007, 10:26 AM
Cool ~ I wrote down the names of people who said they'd be up for playing sometime.

I'll visit your rooms tonight and leave you a message or ~ if you're there ~ we can exchange cards. Right now I've been doing Scarred Planet a bunch (especially since I finally got the goggles, haha) but I'm ready to try out other missions. There's still a ton of missions I haven't even seen yet!

Chaosgyro
Dec 12, 2007, 10:32 AM
I switched over to PC/ps2 with the expansion so my highest is a lvl 31 human wartecher. Character is the same as my psow name so I'd be easy to find. I tend to run my solo games on Chaosgyro open so join up anytime if you see them. I like the Parum missions most right now, but I'm always up for anything anywhere.

Ultie
Dec 12, 2007, 10:40 AM
ive got a lvl 25 and lvl 50ish alts i'm playing as atm so ild help u lvl up, just mail me here to meet up and ect. pc btw

Mystil
Dec 12, 2007, 10:49 AM
1. You should have been around for 1UP. Thats why everyone is high now.
2. You're doomed at low level until another 1UP-like event :/.

Laranas
Dec 12, 2007, 11:55 AM
I was lucky, when I came back and started from Lv1, I met someone with a high level friend and did TD runs through the night. After that I joined random parties at White Beast, but I'd rather play with a group of friends.

doubleEXP
Dec 12, 2007, 01:28 PM
We're not 'doomed' if we play with each other, haha.

And never count me out! I once leveled my RAmarl in PSO from 107 to 156 in less than two weeks. I did that because at 107 I completed here Virus Armor: Lafuteria, but it had a level equip requirement of 156. It's true, if I ever see the inside of Soul of a Blacksmith and Lost Heatsword again I may snap... but I did it! =P

doubleEXP
Dec 12, 2007, 01:30 PM
I think we're going to try to meet in Uni 2, Cylez City (outside the Linear Line) at 8pm est in the evenings, to exchange cards and form games.

Let's make that the meet-up spot and take it from there!

kila1221
Dec 13, 2007, 09:16 AM
sry broke my foot tuesday so ive not been on since but ill meet you guys there. Ive leveled up to 24

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kila1221 on 2007-12-13 06:18 ]</font>

doubleEXP
Dec 13, 2007, 09:34 AM
Whoah ~ sorry to hear about your foot. =/ That stinks.

You definitely don't have to apologize, haha. Just show up when you can.

I'm going to try to show up at Linear Line, Uni 2, 8pm... each night that I can. It won't be every night, but whenever I'm on around 8pm est I'll head over to that spot to see if more people want to exchange cards and make groups.

Last night about 5 or 6 people showed up, plus we met a few more while playing. We had an awesome time.

Pentence
Dec 13, 2007, 01:14 PM
On 2007-12-13 06:34, doubleEXP wrote:
Whoah ~ sorry to hear about your foot. =/ That stinks.

You definitely don't have to apologize, haha. Just show up when you can.

I'm going to try to show up at Linear Line, Uni 2, 8pm... each night that I can. It won't be every night, but whenever I'm on around 8pm est I'll head over to that spot to see if more people want to exchange cards and make groups.

Last night about 5 or 6 people showed up, plus we met a few more while playing. We had an awesome time.

Well me and a friend ,ZeroSoldier, (whom dosent frequent these forums) love helping people out.So me and him will make an effort to show up at this time and help anyone we can out.

Look for these characters if you want a hand
Pent
Zero Soldier
Zombie Jesus
Arino
Donovan
Haleria
we will also have the Beginners Guide tag on

We look forward to seeingyou all soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pentence on 2007-12-13 10:16 ]</font>

kila1221
Dec 14, 2007, 09:05 AM
grrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh my danged ISP wont let me on network mode no more grrrrrrrrrrrrr

doubleEXP
Dec 14, 2007, 10:08 AM
On 2007-12-13 10:14, Pentence wrote:
Well me and a friend ,ZeroSoldier, (whom dosent frequent these forums) love helping people out.So me and him will make an effort to show up at this time and help anyone we can out.

Look for these characters if you want a hand
Pent
Zero Soldier
Zombie Jesus
Arino
Donovan
Haleria
we will also have the Beginners Guide tag on

We look forward to seeingyou all soon http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Cool, Pentence. I'll keep an eye out for those characters. I've got a list ~ haha ~ of people that have posted that say they want to meet up. Its helpful when we're hanging at Cylez 4 (outside Linear Line) cause there's always so many people there.