PDA

View Full Version : does class influence levels?

Cry0
Dec 11, 2007, 10:56 AM
I've been fighgunner for 70 lvls, and mostly i got something of 9 atp and 3 ata. But now im fortefighter, and i get 11atp and 1ata every time i lvl up. coincidence? or does class indeed influence lvl up?

ARandomTaco
Dec 11, 2007, 10:59 AM
no, your base stats never change

physic
Dec 11, 2007, 11:32 AM
yes class has a huge effect on lvl up stats. basically you have your races basic stats that are same for every one of same race/sex but you never see these stats, because they are filtered through a multiplier based on your class,

generally FF will get more hp atp and def than other classes, rangers will get acc force will get tp

so if you level as a FF you ll generally see i higher increase in atp per level

Cry0
Dec 11, 2007, 11:56 AM
so your stat level up is
your type's base lvl up + your class base lvl up.

physic
Dec 11, 2007, 12:09 PM
its sort of like your (base level up) times (your class level up modifier)

KlingonMage
Dec 11, 2007, 01:12 PM
Obvioulsy, you only keep said modified stats while that class, correct?

For example, I cant level for awhile as a techer to try to boost my TP stat(so then its higher as a GT).

Feign
Dec 11, 2007, 01:15 PM
Job levels separately from racial

Only racial/base stats are permanent. If you level as a Force and then switch to Hunter, you won't have uber-MST. You'll just be another dur hur smash smash with the rest of us http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Cry0
Dec 11, 2007, 02:14 PM
oh, so, i can't level as a fighgunner and keep the extra accuracy from levelling (normal level, not job level) as figu when i go fortefighter?

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 11, 2007, 02:51 PM
no
every level gives a certain stat upgrade to your race/gender, then it's multiplied by your class
When you see the bonus upon level up, that's the bonus after being multiplied already

THE JACKEL