PDA

View Full Version : Is Psu gonna be free on the xbox 360

Noyo
Dec 11, 2007, 11:31 AM
There's a rumour going around about PSU becoming free next year, and I dont know if it's true or summit..
So does anyone know or is it complete lies? D:

Kamiense
Dec 11, 2007, 11:42 AM
It's not, nor will ever be.

daniel_drago
Dec 11, 2007, 11:42 AM
erm PSU i highly doubt will ever be free, HOWEVER, this 'Free' next year you talk about is most likely refering to PSO:BB. now i dont rememebr the full details as i only skimmed the thread, but those who are still active memebers from A-B (these are refering to dates that im not sure of) will get a month i believe for free before the servers are shut down. Now again i maybe wrong about all this it might not be PSO:BB but im quite sure it is.

RedMussel
Dec 11, 2007, 11:45 AM
I thought this would stop by now >.>

JAFO22000
Dec 11, 2007, 12:09 PM
You don't know if it's true or summit??????

B0Bomb
Dec 11, 2007, 12:46 PM
If PSU ever became free, you can expect that there would be a discontinuation of updates from Sega.

Schubalts
Dec 11, 2007, 12:47 PM
People who start up these kinds of rumors should be executed to set an example. :|

Raine_Loire
Dec 11, 2007, 12:47 PM
I heard people shouting this in the demo version this weekend... I loled.

Kion
Dec 11, 2007, 12:55 PM
feel free to ignore any rumors that start on the demo.

lilpuncher
Dec 11, 2007, 12:57 PM
On 2007-12-11 09:47, Schubalts wrote:
People who start up these kinds of rumors should be executed to set an example. :|

I like executions.......

kevington
Dec 11, 2007, 12:58 PM
Yes it's going to be free. Anyone who has paid for the 360 version will get a check from Sega reimbursing them for the full amount that they've already paid. They'll also get a free copy of the new expansion, PSU: Rise of the Photon Copters.

Raine_Loire
Dec 11, 2007, 01:01 PM
On 2007-12-11 09:58, kevington wrote:
Yes it's going to be free. Anyone who has paid for the 360 version will get a check from Sega reimbursing them for the full amount that they've already paid. They'll also get a free copy of the new expansion, PSU: Rise of the Photon Copters.

Yeah, I heard about this- turns out it's a glitch... You find a character on the 360 servers named Tatiana, and gib her your rarez and all your meseta. Then, ST will give you all your stuff back, and send out the check...

Yeah, that's it... mwah ha ha ha ha

B0Bomb
Dec 11, 2007, 01:03 PM
On 2007-12-11 09:47, Raine_Loire wrote:
I heard people shouting this in the demo version this weekend... I loled.

I got a lot of people proclaiming the same thing when I was on the demo. I, too, was riddled with lulz when I saw this.

omegapirate2k
Dec 11, 2007, 01:12 PM
People on the demo tend to have major brain deficiencies, so you can just ignore what they say.

Raine_Loire
Dec 11, 2007, 01:16 PM
I guess it's because it's the best program available for silver users who want to just sit and BS with random people.

I love people yelling "naked pictures 500 meseta" and a dude running around yelling "Someone send me proof for the love of god!" It's good for laughs, but it makes me a little sad.

They probably did get the BB free thing mixed up.

Billkwando
Dec 11, 2007, 02:59 PM
I did see a few people on the demo last weekend spamming messages about how you should buy PSU and download the expansion. It made me LOL cos they were obviously in it for the statue.

I named my character "Nightsgrabber" and my wife's "Nightopian" (I played the demo for her).

Raine_Loire
Dec 11, 2007, 03:11 PM
yeah, I try to find people who are on it for the demo weekend- their brains tend to function still. I got accosted by a guy who kept trying to talk to me, then was swearing at me when I didn't answer. I ran up to him to get his GT and file a complaint (yeah, I do that ^_^) and some chick came screaming at me to back off cause he was taken. When I logged in under Laguna's char, she was talking to a guy and the original dude ran up screaming that that was his sister and she was too young to talk to guys...

How bored do you have to be to keep that up for hours???

ThEoRy
Dec 11, 2007, 03:34 PM
it will never be free.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 11, 2007, 03:41 PM
On 2007-12-11 12:11, Raine_Loire wrote:
yeah, I try to find people who are on it for the demo weekend- their brains tend to function still. I got accosted by a guy who kept trying to talk to me, then was swearing at me when I didn't answer. I ran up to him to get his GT and file a complaint (yeah, I do that ^_^) and some chick came screaming at me to back off cause he was taken. When I logged in under Laguna's char, she was talking to a guy and the original dude ran up screaming that that was his sister and she was too young to talk to guys...

How bored do you have to be to keep that up for hours???

Well, I always wonder what people do who don't play video games often. They must be that type.

(To the above comment I said... really... I'd like a good answer. lol)

Xtian913
Dec 11, 2007, 03:59 PM
On 2007-12-11 09:58, kevington wrote:
... the new expansion, PSU: Rise of the Photon Copters.

Oh, so that's what it'll be called? I was wondering for the longest!! Can't wait!! ^_^

Complex_Jao
Dec 11, 2007, 06:18 PM
Clumsyorchid wrote
There is a rumor circulating that there will be free service for the Full version Xbox 360 servers. This rumor is false.

The full version servers for Xbox 360 will not be dropping the online fees. The online fees cover a long list of expenses, one of which is the development costs for future content creation and implementation. Server and bandwidth costs come into consideration, as well as funding customer service, GMs, web, and marketing. There's a good amount of things that go on behind the scenes of any game that you may take for granted, but they all usually have a price tag attached. While we would love to open up the game to everyone, we still have many expenses that prevent this from becoming a reality.

Thank you!

BTW a lot of people that start rumors are teens that like to fuck with kids.The kids just spred it like butter til all the kids know it and then spred it to others.I know cuz i was one of those teens but i got out of it when i got the real game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Complex_Jao on 2007-12-11 15:26 ]</font>

BeastlyMike
Dec 11, 2007, 06:20 PM
On 2007-12-11 08:31, Noyo wrote:
There's a rumour going around about PSU becoming free next year, and I dont know if it's true or summit..
So does anyone know or is it complete lies? D:

It should be free.It's not worth a monthly fee.

Fecesbot
Dec 11, 2007, 07:08 PM
I just wish that the demo would finally get shut down.
If it did happen id only feel sad that i didnt get to see those guys reactions.

Noyo
Dec 11, 2007, 07:13 PM
Lol, Okay guys so it's false.
Now I need to know how to set up the Guardian lisience, 'cause I'll have to get PSU:full hehe...

Btw guys I play the Demo xbox 360...
My name is Queen Daria Andrson lol xD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noyo on 2007-12-11 16:15 ]</font>

Xtian913
Dec 11, 2007, 08:23 PM
In order to set up a Guardian's License you need to access the Phantasy Star Universe area in the Xbox Live Marketplace, where you can select to sign up for a License.

Complex_Jao
Dec 11, 2007, 08:40 PM
oh and my gt is Butters850 if you ever need help or just an other person for the party

KyEmo
Dec 11, 2007, 08:44 PM
On 2007-12-11 15:18, Complex_Jao wrote:
Server and bandwidth costs come into consideration, as well as funding customer service, GMs, web, and marketing.

He can't be trusted.

Complex_Jao
Dec 11, 2007, 08:49 PM
On 2007-12-11 17:44, KyEmo wrote:

On 2007-12-11 15:18, Complex_Jao wrote:
Server and bandwidth costs come into consideration, as well as funding customer service, GMs, web, and marketing.

He can't be trusted.

lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif