PDA

View Full Version : Dammit Sega! Drop catilium in some missions I want to do!

panzer_unit
Dec 11, 2007, 01:37 PM
I really like doing the Rozenom City missions. The scenery's great, the maps are fun, and the rewards are made of love... I get the occasional S-rank board. Nice! Of course the metal I need doesn't drop in the mission I'm doing, or in any of the new fun missions that I know of. So I've gotta go and spend 2 days farming the crap out of a dusty old relics site.

At least having to replay missions I got bored of and moved on from in v1 is keeping the new content fresh... if not entirely unopened! Soloing is good for shotgun and laser bullet levels too.

Xaeris
Dec 11, 2007, 04:57 PM
I must concur; the game could use some more stages where the -ium line of metals is the common metal drop. So far, what, we've got Agata Relics, and both the full length HIVE missions? I guess I can stomach Agata when I need to, but I'd like to see a mission where I can load up on stelnium and catilium while finding worthwhile drops at the same time.

panzer_unit
Dec 11, 2007, 05:06 PM
Dual Sentinel and Sleeping Warriors also drop those metals with some chance of S-rank boards, but Agata Relics is the best time investment for getting the metals. That mission was cake to solo before the AOI updates.

SabZero
Dec 12, 2007, 09:16 AM
Oh I know! Add an option to the mission select screen wher you state what item you want most, and then all enemies will drop one!

/sarcasm

amtalx
Dec 12, 2007, 11:05 AM
Looks like you want a super mission where the board drops and also all the material to make it...maybe even a chance of the made weapon dropping. Sounds like hax.

granis1233
Dec 12, 2007, 12:43 PM
i found some catilium in scard planit and sacura blast so don't tell me that u can't find any
-
Don't flame the OP please.
He wants to find the items in more missions, including ones he would rather play instead.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2007-12-12 21:42 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Dec 12, 2007, 03:34 PM
On 2007-12-12 08:05, amtalx wrote:
Looks like you want a super mission where the board drops and also all the material to make it...maybe even a chance of the made weapon dropping. Sounds like hax.

I'd be fine getting Catilium from some OTHER mission than the one I want boards from... I don't like having to choose between running for ONE material I need vs new enemies + new areas + every other kind of loot.

Xaeris
Dec 12, 2007, 08:57 PM
On 2007-12-12 06:16, SabZero wrote:
Oh I know! Add an option to the mission select screen wher you state what item you want most, and then all enemies will drop one!

/sarcasm

Yes, because the OP's post is a complaint about the rate of drop of catilium and not the fact that of the 5 S rank metals, only catilium lacks a semi-reliable source in the expansion thus far. ...Oh wait.

Sarcasm's not your forte, friend.