PDA

View Full Version : Garment Aura...price?

NOVA79
Dec 11, 2007, 02:48 PM
Hey all,

Now that Firebreak is long completed, and there are many new users, what would you all say is a REASONABLE price to sell a Garment Aura for?

I've seen them at ridiculous prices, but was just looking at input from others. I know you can't buy these at stores, but in my shop, I usually try and set prices at about half of what retail is....

Thanks.

Krisan
Dec 11, 2007, 04:03 PM
It was a limited-time event item, so it is technically priceless.. You should easily sell it for a few million to anyone who really wanted one, but missed out.. If you want a "fair" or "nice" price though, I'd try 500k or so. I mean, the unit itself doesn't so anything special, it is just pretty..

unicorn
Dec 11, 2007, 04:30 PM
Luckily I had two of them.

Sold one for a mil. Overpriced probably, but it'll never drop again.

Benegesserit
Dec 11, 2007, 04:57 PM
That's weird. On 360 I was picking one up for 60k. Rappy Mode for 100k (though usually Rappy mode goes for 200k).

I got them for looks, but can anyone tell me what the End. stat does?

Sebrof56
Dec 11, 2007, 05:09 PM
WOH WOH WOH Wait.... 500k? 1 mill? Ive picked them up for my low level friends at 5k!

Syanaide
Dec 11, 2007, 05:17 PM
They're near worthless on 360 servers. After seeing this topic I went and scooped one for 35k for an alt.

landman
Dec 11, 2007, 05:28 PM
The much endurance you have, the more difficult to be affected by status alteration (frozen, shocked, etc) and for Beasts you replenish your nanoblast faster (same for CASTs, that's why SUV have End bonus)

Wander117
Dec 11, 2007, 05:30 PM
i know this is off topic but can someone please tell me where i can find the whitill wings in the first psu?and how do i get them?

Krisan
Dec 11, 2007, 05:32 PM
On 2007-12-11 14:09, Sebrof56 wrote:
WOH WOH WOH Wait.... 500k? 1 mill? Ive picked them up for my low level friends at 5k!

Well the unit is pretty worthless, so yea, 5k isn't shocking either. But it is still an event item.. You can't ever get another unless that event runs again in the future. (Of which, there is no certainty..) So yes, it is priceless in the collectors sense.. And 500k for an event item is perfectly reasonable to me, I'm not sure why that seems like a lot to you.

On 2007-12-11 14:17, Syanaide wrote:
They're near worthless on 360 servers. After seeing this topic I went and scooped one for 35k for an alt.

Apparently so if they're selling for as low as 5k over there. I wouldn't see why any collectors item like that would ever go for under 100k so many months after the event, though.. But hey, whatever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Krisan on 2007-12-11 14:35 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Dec 11, 2007, 05:35 PM
On 2007-12-11 14:28, landman wrote:
The much endurance you have, the more difficult to be affected by status alteration (frozen, shocked, etc) and for Beasts you replenish your nanoblast faster (same for CASTs, that's why SUV have End bonus)

I thought the END was just to balance the fact that CASTs are almost-forced to use SUV instead of any END units. I've never heard anything about END causing the SUV/Nano to charge any quicker...

Krisan
Dec 11, 2007, 05:38 PM
Yea, I don't believe EnduranceStamina has any effect on the speed the blast gauge increases what-so-ever. It is just a stat that helps you resist status effects.

landman
Dec 11, 2007, 05:44 PM
I'm almost sure this in an effect of endurance, never checked it thou, if my 360 wasn't sent for reparations at the moment I just could check it, one CAST, same gun, B rank SUV and A rank SUV, then start shooting and count the hits

beatrixkiddo
Dec 11, 2007, 06:11 PM
Wouldn't "A-Rank SUVs charge faster" be a much simpler explanation for that? Have you tried two Beasts with the same gun and one with a END unit? Or if you want to stick with CASTs, same SUV, same gun, but one using an armor like Michi-senba that adds END.

Golto
Dec 11, 2007, 06:33 PM
End does nothing to charge suv meter faster. I play a cast 95% of the time so I would notice if it is charging faster.

landman
Dec 11, 2007, 06:38 PM
On 2007-12-11 15:11, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Wouldn't "A-Rank SUVs charge faster" be a much simpler explanation for that? Have you tried two Beasts with the same gun and one with a END unit? Or if you want to stick with CASTs, same SUV, same gun, but one using an armor like Michi-senba that adds END.

Yeah, I could try with a beast too, y use a Har stamina, the result should be more than clear, but this will happen when I get my 360 back in a few weeks xd

Fatima
Dec 12, 2007, 11:38 PM
On 2007-12-11 14:30, Wander117 wrote:
i know this is off topic but can someone please tell me where i can find the whitill wings in the first psu?and how do i get them?

I don't believe it has ever been online yet. Only offline so far. We may see it here in AOI along with aura field and electro heart, and if we're lucky, the love mode or whatever its callled.