PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: A return to PSU!

Itchee
Dec 11, 2007, 04:02 PM
Hai everyone!!! It's been quite a long time since ive lurked about the pso-w boards.

I recently had the itch(no pun intended) to play again after hearing about the expansion and I re-activated my HL. Havent played since April, but thankfully, my character was there waiting for me...jus had to dust him off. Hopefully, I can meet up with some of ya'll and im hoping that some of my old PSU partners are still hovering about. (* Looks around wildly for Maylee *)
Sadly, I wont be able to devote as much time as I once did with PSU, thanks to my job and my girl and all that...but I will be running about the guardians colony every now and then. Hope to see you guys in-game once again!!!

GamerTag = ItcheeASS

Ryno
Dec 11, 2007, 08:01 PM
I was wondering what happend to you...

as you can see I still have a saved group pic with you.

Which was at least a year ago!

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/xx_RYNO_xx/0120142454.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryno on 2007-12-11 17:02 ]</font>

B0Bomb
Dec 13, 2007, 02:43 PM
Lemme know when you are on normally and Ill totally do some runs with you. Ive been jonesin' to do some S runs to get my levels up.

Itchee
Dec 13, 2007, 04:18 PM
Hmm....cant say when ill be on normally, as my playing time currently is highly sporadic. That being said, when I am on, its generally after 7pm est during the week and on and off at random during the weekends. Shoot me a message on Xbox and ill seek you out when i am on....thats probabaly the safest bet.

GamerTag = ItcheeASS