PDA

View Full Version : Catilium

ZeroVer01
Dec 11, 2007, 04:58 PM
Try holy grounds S2 on neudaiz, but honestly, it all comes down to luck.

DUN
Dec 11, 2007, 04:58 PM
where can you find it cause people said SWs2 which must be a lie cause ive did 10 or 15 of them and nothing.

Bliven
Dec 11, 2007, 05:00 PM
they are expensive because they are rare. I garuntee they do drop there, as I got one today, but it's all just luck. No mission drops catilium every run.

unicorn
Dec 11, 2007, 05:00 PM
Found 3 catiliums in SW while hunting a Psycho Wand.

Sold them all for 600k (half of what these nublets are selling it for).

Mwabwetumba
Dec 11, 2007, 05:01 PM
I shall post to you a tip of awesome effectiveness.

Do The Holy Grounds S2 on Neudaiz. Make sure that you get the first block that is simply a long, wide room making up the entire first block. At the end of this long, wide "room" is eight boxes. You can run to these at the start of the mission without having to fight any enemies. If you do not get this layout, then restart the mission until you do. Those boxes can contain catilium.

I got five this morning in little more than an hour, while watching TV and eating breakfast at the same time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ThEoRy
Dec 11, 2007, 05:02 PM
I found 4 catilliums in 6 SW S2 runs....

Turbobrain
Dec 11, 2007, 05:13 PM
Luck seems to come in sessions for me... on TD S2 had 2 boards(bah vipers), 4 Agito Edges, 4 poison / resists(luck lol) and amongst other things 4 Catillium in 3 hours then in the next three hours nothing. Nadda. But Catilium is on SW S2 for sure and S2 is worth doing for many OTHER things on there:)

Celi-Ka
Dec 11, 2007, 05:22 PM
Luck is basically what it comes down to. One day I was getting Catilium from SW S2 once every 3 or 4 runs. The next series of runs didn't see any drop for me.