PDA

View Full Version : GC: Asuka vs. Demolition

Vampir
Jan 9, 2003, 01:50 PM
Is a asuka for a demoltion comet and good trade?

Cloud_01
Jan 9, 2003, 02:13 PM
Yeah, it's a pretty even trade.

Jae
Jan 9, 2003, 02:18 PM
Functionality-wise, I'd say yes an Asuka for a Demo Comet is a decent trade. The Comet has lower atp but gives you an additional hit and is faster. That makes the Comet a superior weapon IMO.

Rarity-wise, Demo Comets are far more common than Asuka... at least from what I've seen. You might be able to get a little bit more for it just because of the rarity factor.

Food for thought.

Vampir
Jan 9, 2003, 02:30 PM
yeah I own the demoliton comet and my character that uses it is HUcaseal and she excels with it brcause of her and the weapon speed. I've noticed that most twin sabers are slow.

Hiirigazawa
Jan 9, 2003, 02:40 PM
I'd trade for it. Just get a God/Battle and the Asuka will be murderous.

TeamPhalanx
Jan 9, 2003, 02:45 PM
If you can find another COMET easily (meaning Mil Lily) then go for it - If not, I'd hold on to it, as the ASUAKA is useless in Episode I stages due to its slow speed.

Cloak
Jan 9, 2003, 11:14 PM
Asuka has 10 less ATP than Demolition Comet. But like 9-10 more ATA. (It can't grind.) As far as trading, I'd say Asuka's harder to get because you could easily pipe for Demo. But Demo would be better as a weapon.

Vampir
Jan 10, 2003, 11:04 AM
Thanks everyone! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Elusive_Llama
Jan 10, 2003, 03:38 PM
Twin Sword weapons hit 5 times, are slow, and don't auto-target. Doublesaber weapons, like the demo comet, hit 6 times, are fast (and it helps that the 3rd move in the combo hits for 3 times, seeing as it has +70% accuracy bonus), and auto target.

What I mean by auto target is the weapon will hit the enemy even if you're a bit off center. Other weapons will continue firing or slashing in a straight line. Doublesaber weapons will somehow turn your char to face the target in most cases. In other words, you will have a much easier time fighting when you're using a doublesaber weapon.

Bottom line: Demolition Comet will own an Asuka, hands down.