PDA

View Full Version : best place to hunt for gaozoran rod (material)

indescribably
Dec 11, 2007, 10:38 PM
I'd rather not spend 1-3 million per synthesis item to make my gao rod. So I wanted to know which mission is best to hunt for them. I'm running Dark Satellite right now, and as a techer ... it's effin' hard. So I just wanted to know where the best place to find these are, and rucar blades as well.

pikachief
Dec 11, 2007, 10:59 PM
probably true darkness... there is 4 gaozarons at the end and its short and u may also find some in B1 as well ^.^

zeeponaner
Dec 12, 2007, 01:05 AM
anyone remember the first inflation of Gaoz rods on the market?
it was when one of the first hive mob missions was released on the story mode.

i dont remember the exact mission but you might want to go back to the story missions and give it a try. look for the mission with a block full of them.

pikachief
Dec 12, 2007, 01:06 AM
the first HIVE mission in story mode would be the 3rd one.

Akio
Dec 12, 2007, 01:11 AM
well in the first part of the last story mission, there is a part with a never ending spawn of gaozorans. you kill one and another spawns. as long as the drops are the same, id say spend time on c there

zeeponaner
Dec 12, 2007, 01:20 AM
i need to play the story mode again. whats the next hive one after that. i think its that one i only played it once since i barely made it through the terrible framerate drop the first time.
i just recall seeing allot of Gaozs running around.

my xbox is down otherwise i would go check.

desturel
Dec 12, 2007, 01:55 AM
the best place I have found to hunt them is in episode 2 mission 10. The one after you get Tonnio. You fight a large number of Gaozoran and Carriguine while running up and down the elevators. The only problem is you have to sit through the story to get to the fight.