PDA

View Full Version : Ank Dedda[B] for trade

Turbobrain
Dec 12, 2007, 07:09 AM
Not sure what I want for this, I would'nt mind a blackbull[B] or made, I'll even through in a made Viper:).

Other than that, weps, armours, units for my FF, FT and upcoming FG.

I'll make another tradelist soon, I tend to horde my stuff but my current wants are Svaltus Sword[B] or made, Huge Cutter(decent light % preferably), Hard / HP, HPC(want to try this against my SPS... see if the pp loss is bearable agaist the SPS's ATA loss), Cati / Power, Orpa units, Agito Repca[B] as I have most of the mats(!) Not that I expecy many of those things to trade directly for the Dedda board up above but if you have these up for trade then let me know what you want and maybe we can sort something out! I have S weps 10* to 12*, armours 10* and units upto 9*, pretty much every rare mat that exists(Gao Rods, Agito Edges, Moibinia and even Catilium). The Agito Edges are kind of sidelined for when I find the Repca but I'm can be persuaded with the right deal.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Turbobrain on 2007-12-12 04:11 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Dec 12, 2007, 12:58 PM
Bump, PM's responded to.

All-Mighty
Dec 12, 2007, 01:05 PM
how much $ u lookin for?

Turbobrain
Dec 12, 2007, 05:20 PM
Not sure really, every time I try and find a current market price I cant find Dedda[B]'s just made weps.

Breadmaker
Dec 12, 2007, 07:48 PM
offering 15MIl for dedda board