PDA

View Full Version : #2 Specail K look at this bud!!!!! U know me look? DC89s tra

Dc89
Jan 9, 2003, 03:23 PM
Hi Specail k. U know me My AIM name is bluemonkeydc, my PSO chars name is nailo. I no u know me!!!!!! U have my items!!!! My heaven pun asuka + 30 and spread +40.......give them back or the other stuff u promised for them. Ive waited 2 weeks and yet know contact.

Looking for any double saber weapons!!!!!!!!!

Special_K
Jan 9, 2003, 05:23 PM
I still have no idea what you're talking about, I don't own an asuka, and I would have little use for one. I would love to request for these threads to be locked, because it would appear someone made them to try and make me look bad.

Jae
Jan 9, 2003, 06:21 PM
I usually stay out of these kinds of posts but after seeing this OVER and OVER again.....

Dc89, you DO know that there's more than one person on this board who has a character named 'Special K' right? Are you sure you've got the right one?

The other guy has this title under his avatar that says 'The other Special K' or something like that, but I forget what his username here on PSOW is. Maybe that's the person you're looking for?

Dc89
Jan 9, 2003, 07:02 PM
NNNNNnooooooooo this is him!!!!!!!!!! i know his char names!!!!!!! Im not tryin 2 make him look bad:(
Ahhhhhhh hoow would i know his real name....I will post it if he will let me!!!!!he tryed out 4 a luge team and goes to college in pennsalvania......i know him.........aaaaahhhhhhhhh i want my items....

Special_K
Jan 9, 2003, 09:13 PM
All that information was posted on a personality test on my AIM profile, anyone could have gotten answers to that, and I constantly saw SN's from PSOW on the list of people who took it. Just so creepy strangers can't pull this info up on me, I'm taking my test off. Please leave me alone and stop stalking me.

Dc89
Jan 9, 2003, 09:39 PM
Damn im not stalking you!!!!!! It doesnt say ur name or that u tryed luge. And my name from psow is not on there. Its bluemonkeydc 4 aim.....theif..how would i have ur chars liquid skys guild card then.......cmon man.....i thought u were my freind......rememberr when u gave me the bloody art for the power mats??? and i was so excited...it was my first rare....remember that???? then i gave u the s-parts sheild 4 your new android???? 4 free....out of freindship...that was my first rare i found to.......cmon i know u know me

Driadyte
Jan 9, 2003, 10:49 PM
I figured I'd come up somewhere in this, and I assure you all that I have no freaking clue what's going on either. This guy sounds crazy, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that no one doubts that Special K speaks the truth when he denies all the accusations. This guy sounds crazy and has incredibly poor grammar and spelling to boot. That's two strikes against him in my book. Not that I'd have to think hard for the third....

Oedi
Jan 10, 2003, 09:45 AM
I agree that there are probably a lot of Special K's out there, but to say that someone is crazy and get's strikes for poor spelling and grammar is not cool (this is a message board for Christ's sake, not an English class). Instead of insulting this person couldn't you say something like, "sorry you lost your stuff, but I'm not the one either... can anyone here help him out with these weaps if you don't need them anymore or if you have doubles".

I know this is just a game, but some ppl have a hard time losing stuff even when they are FSODed. Cut them some slack, if you're not the one then just say so (or are you?).

Special K on the other hand is getting bombarded and there hasn't been any solid proof on either side of the wall. Perhaps, DC89, if you would just let this go and see it as a bad deal or maybe in the same light as a FSOD. There's too many bad ppl lurking on PSO, you gotta cover your back or take things in stride. Give it some time, who knows maybe you'll find some stuff that's better or that you'll be able to make. What ever you do don't confirm a trade without seeing stuff from the other side and don't loan out your best stuff. And the biggest thing of all, don't let this run/ruin your life... it's just a game.

-Oedi

Special_K
Jan 10, 2003, 11:53 AM
I don't really know what other proof I can give that he is lying besides the fact that I don't know him. It is possible we talked on AIM, but I talk to so many people from multiple PSO boards I only remember a small handful of them. And I doubt he's picking on anyone else since he is specifying me by the screenname on my profile and information I USED to have posted on my profile on AIM. Now I'm thinking of not doing that anymore...

Dc89
Jan 10, 2003, 03:14 PM
K thanks Odei....ill let it go......and find them again! Im not crazy, im just tryin to recover my items, thats all. All I can say is the Specail K im yalkin about is an ASS

bluefall
Jan 10, 2003, 10:05 PM
ya special K u r an ass. I was over Dc89's house when u gave him some items and when he gave u the items. U were a wicked cool guy and we thought u were awesome, untill this. Seriously, its cooler to take the items and just be a bad ass than be the little pussy that u really are and say that u don't know him. That's just retarted. Damn pussy.

bluefall
Jan 10, 2003, 10:07 PM
o ya and take a look at my mood... ya that was ur mood around christmas wasn't it? i coppied u cause u WERE cool. anyway ur a pussy, case closed.

Balthor
Jan 10, 2003, 10:27 PM
This is the funniest shit I have seen in months.

Bravo!

Smash
Jan 10, 2003, 10:30 PM
On 2003-01-10 19:27, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
This is the funniest shit I have seen in months.

Bravo!

ditto...lol

Muku6
Jan 10, 2003, 11:25 PM
Okay, I have no idea if Special K did it or not, and I'm not putting blame anywhere, but Blue, chill on your language. Even if Special K did, doesn't mean you have to be rude and crude. Yes, getting robbed out of your posessions isn't fun, but that doesn't mean you have to use very childish language like that. Get over it, unfortunately it happened, but move on with your lives.

Special_K
Jan 10, 2003, 11:38 PM
I was being a role model, thats so sweet. Seriously, this is getting old, please drop it. I've already said my part, I'm done with this, I just don't know why Pix hasn't closed or move this topic yet, it's clearly in the wrong area.

bluefall
Jan 11, 2003, 08:53 AM
im not the one whos pissed, i just think its stupid that he would steal from a carless noob (no offense dave, it just sounds good) when u find yasmkovs and other GREAT things all the time. Those were his 3 best items and he trusted u with them, thats all. BWE, ill drop it. cya around, i guess.

Dc89
Jan 11, 2003, 12:03 PM
i AM MMOVIN ON......THANKS 4 THE SUPPORT BENNY....LOL HAVENT PLAYED PSO IN DAYS...BEEN PLAYIN ICEWINDDALE II GREAT GAME!!!!!

pixelate
Jan 11, 2003, 05:52 PM
Lots of finger pointing that hasn't solved much through this post. I suggest getting Guild Cards from people you trade with or give items to. Any further discussion on this should be done through PMs.