PDA

View Full Version : AotI: New Pas

hewitt
Dec 12, 2007, 04:13 PM
I was watching axel's new PA vids today and they look awesome. So i was wondering how one would go about using them was he playing offline or on the jp servers? if he ws offline how do u find them i looked in the shops at clyez and they werent there anyone know?

EspioKaos
Dec 12, 2007, 04:33 PM
As you complete offline story and free missions, you'll notice new stuff becoming available in all of the shops. I think new things are added as you level up, too. For example, I recently got my offline character to LV40+, went to GRM and saw four new TCSMs as opposed to the one (Pit) that had been available since the beginning. And I checked the shops on a regular basis, always on the lookout for new stuff. Even though that's a weapon, I imagine PAs would be the same way.

Also, by completing missions with S-ranks, you can be awarded various photon arts from whichever NPC is with you. I usually always had Laia with me, so I ended up with a ton of Anga Jabroga disks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

EDIT: Spelling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-12-12 13:33 ]</font>

hewitt
Dec 12, 2007, 04:40 PM
XD thanks espio for the information. your quite reliable with these types of things ;D

hewitt
Dec 13, 2007, 03:35 PM
does anyoneknow which mission gives out ick hik specifically?

Nuclearranger
Dec 13, 2007, 03:52 PM
I dont have a link but someone made a drop chart for AOI offline in the guides section. n.n

hewitt
Dec 13, 2007, 03:57 PM
ty ^ ^

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
On 2007-12-12 13:33, EspioKaos wrote:
As you complete offline story and free missions, you'll notice new stuff becoming available in all of the shops. I think new things are added as you level up, too. For example, I recently got my offline character to LV40+, went to GRM and saw four new TCSMs as opposed to the one (Pit) that had been available since the beginning. And I checked the shops on a regular basis, always on the lookout for new stuff. Even though that's a weapon, I imagine PAs would be the same way.

Also, by completing missions with S-ranks, you can be awarded various photon arts from whichever NPC is with you. I usually always had Laia with me, so I ended up with a ton of Anga Jabroga disks. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

EDIT: Spelling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-12-12 13:33 ]</font>

I have not confirmed level up gives new things offline but I did find that as you go along in story mode things are unlocked. Every 2 or 3 missions had new things, then beating the game unlocked alot of the S rank stuff in shops.

One thing that upset me is that you cant buy say 7* B rank stuff in the stores just the boards. I went to craft a 7* wand and the stuff to make it costed like 200k from the store and then I noticed you only get 1 craft per board vs the 3 I was used too when I played online.

For all that trouble I could have gotten a A rank from the npc cheaper and with no hassles... I see no point in crafting offline unless its for elemental purposes.

OraReen
Dec 13, 2007, 08:41 PM
Elemental purposes and if you find one and have the mats then why not craft. New PAs and such do become available as u complete missions but they appear in their respective shops. So you wont be able to find the rarer stuff on the colony shops. I can buy ikk hik or whatever it is at tenora works, and I was able to get quite a few of PAs from npc just running C ranks. im lvl 65 offline so i can't solo S ranks yet.