PDA

View Full Version : Can I get the new outfits in offline?

undevil
Dec 12, 2007, 05:25 PM
Can I wear all the new outfits in the outfit thread offline? I do not have online and would like to buy the outfits or get them somehow.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 12, 2007, 05:53 PM
Where do you think they got the pics of the outfits? Yes you can get them offline.

pikachief
Dec 12, 2007, 05:55 PM
On 2007-12-12 14:53, Chuck_Norris wrote:
Where do you think they got the pics of the outfits? Yes you can get them offline.

H4x0rZ

Feign
Dec 12, 2007, 07:45 PM
!?

I'm level 110 and cleared offline Story mode, what'd I miss to unlock Rappy Suit, etc?

tei
Dec 12, 2007, 08:12 PM
Can I wear all the new outfits in the outfit thread offline?

Yes, all of the PSO outfits and the Rappy Suit are available offline.

I... don't think the Rappy Suit is offline. Neither are things like the miko outfit, and individual swimwear parts (the whole thing is though, so it's not that big of a deal unless you just liked half the swimsuit or the sandals ^^;; ). But, ah, just about everything else is offline in AoI. Key on AoI there, though, the original PSU had barely any clothes offline...

undevil
Dec 12, 2007, 08:26 PM
Wait so I can only get the new clothing in the new game? Not the original PSU? I have the original PSU, can I still get the extra clothing and where?

tei
Dec 12, 2007, 08:35 PM
Not the original PSU? I have the original PSU, can I still get the extra clothing and where?

No, not the original PSU. Every bit of clothing that IS available in offline story and extra modes, are completely available from the start... The selection is, sadly, terrible. >.< Like, 4 cast sets and 6 clothing sets, 3 of each of those were already available for you to see during character creation. Though you can check the clothing shops on each individual planet, they tend to sell one outfit each that you didn't get to see during the character creation. Like Pritia, Batrelle, and so on.

If clothing and offline is important to you, I suggest investing in AoI expansion, since there's about ten times the amount of clothing available in offline for that... With a new set or two being unlocked after each story chapter, as well. Furthermore, instead of there being only 5 colour variations per clothing set, every single set has 10 in AoI.