PDA

View Full Version : Playing Acrotecher for a day.

Poncho_Jr
Dec 12, 2007, 09:05 PM
All, in all. it is a very nice class. I had no idea that the Shadoogs use TECH when they fire off bullets, doing at least 400 per shot, so it was my left handed weapon of choice with the Photon Whip.
(I thought Shadoogs were besed on ATP. Now I know why Fortegunners got such a high TP Boost, and why Acrofighter have a higher Base TP than Acrotecher.)
Level 3 Shifta, with Level 3 Deband and Zoldeel, lots o'damage, makes the Photon Whip a favorite for most Acros...
Yet... Most male Acrotechers I've come across don't use the whip... I wonder why...
The attack TECH's look a little different since level 31, but hey, they still did damage.
Trying out Acrotecher wasn't bad, and I'm thinking about using it as a secondary class if I ever get extremely bored of Fortetecher.

Now a few questions if you don't mind...
Do you notice any range increase on Resta/Reverser on 31?
How long did it take to level Resta/Reverser to 31?
And finally, do you like your Buffs/Debuffs, cause they look awesome.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Poncho_Jr on 2007-12-12 18:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Poncho_Jr on 2007-12-12 18:29 ]</font>

Shadow_Wing
Dec 12, 2007, 09:25 PM
Whips are situational, they make too much of a mess. A good AT will rarely use whips unless in said situations. Shadoogs use TP, not TECH XD. Fortegunners DON'T need shadoogs, and thus don't need a TP boost.

Onto ur question

1) No, there's no increase in resta/rever unless it's 31+
2) You're a fT, don't u got both lvled o_O?
3) I love my buffs, they consist of a chunk of my damage.