PDA

View Full Version : Striking PM?

Hokokaru
Dec 13, 2007, 12:29 AM
So im thinking of ZEROing my Range bot and making it 100 striking, does anyone know of a fast way to make one that isnt too expensive?

Syanaide
Dec 13, 2007, 12:45 AM
I used 3 star weaps, 2k each, about 12 levels per session. Costs about 1.6mil and a week of time.

Hokokaru
Dec 13, 2007, 12:52 AM
O.O anyone know of a cheaper method? im not exactly rich enough to spend that much money on a bot right now....

Syanaide
Dec 13, 2007, 02:46 AM
You could always just feed it one star weaps and fruit juices.. it'll cost much less and take three times as long. Or better yet, just level up and don't even bother with it until you're 70+. Not only will you most likely not need one until then, but you'll be making amazing sums of money just by simply running missions.

SirenV
Dec 13, 2007, 03:05 AM
3 star weps alone is a waste of money. You can find moon atomizers cheap in people's shops and feed it a ratio of 2 moon atomizers to three 3* striking (they both give 12 str, and that way you wont waste as much money and still gain no TECH) That's what I opted for along with drop finds and player shop deals (However, because of percentages on even simple weapon drops now, you'll have to buy weps straight from the main shop). But Syanaide is right, you could also start cheap with the 1* weps and fruit juices, but honestly you'd be making enough money from missions to soak up the cost.

Miyuki-chan
Dec 13, 2007, 03:09 AM
I recently started really leveling my strike PM up using 60 3* strike weapons and 40 Fruit Juices per feeding which adds up to 128k per feeding for 12 levels of strike.

th0rnz
Dec 13, 2007, 04:50 AM
I used Gourmet Cakes and foods from peoples shops that I bought for 200-300 each, giving anywhere from 18-26 striking per feed, along with 3-4 tech each feed, until the tech bar was almost full, then fed it any 4-5* striking weapons I could find for 2-3k each, or 3* I would buy for 1k each until the tech bar was empty, then just repeated.

NOTE : If you can't find food for cheap or you buy up all the market like I did, use ag/def/zod/ret arides in place of them, it's a cheap alternative.

Only cost me oohhhh.......600k maybe?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: th0rnz on 2007-12-13 01:51 ]</font>

soolayah
Dec 13, 2007, 04:55 AM
It's also cheaper to synth the 3* weps yourself, but it takes more time. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

MELGRIN
Dec 13, 2007, 08:01 AM
dont listen to any of that advice that was just givin to you. What you do is feed it moon atomizers or other 5-6* healing items. when the tech gets high enough to almost lvl feed it striking weapons to lower the tech and continue. you will have a 100 Strike PM in no time

doubleEXP
Dec 13, 2007, 10:09 AM
I'm doing it for free, but it takes a couple of weeks.

Make 25 characters in an empty slot (one at a time) as follows:

Just make the default character (human male):

1. First 5 characters: for each one, unequip his sword and saber, put sword and saber and his monomates in the common box (up to 20, so the 5th character can't put monomates in the box, just sword & saber).

2. Get your main character and grab the 10 weapons (5 swords & 5 sabers) and the 20 monomates. Feed the monomates to your PM first, then the weapons.

3. Second 5 characters: exactly the same as the first 5.

4. Once again, get your main character and grab the 10 weapons (5 swords & 5 sabers) and the 20 monomates. Feed the monomates to your PM first, then the weapons.

5. Final 15 characters: unequip their swords & sabers again, and for the first two also put their monomates in the box (10 monomates total).

6. Grab your main and grab the 30 weapons and the 10 monomates and feed to your PM (monomates first).

7. Gets exactly 4 levels in striking and by the end the increases in technics (+1 per monomate) are zero'd out by the weapons (-1 per weapon).

8. Will take exactly 25 sessions to hit level 100, so can be completed in 2-3 weeks.

That's what I'm doing to save meseta (since its free).

Each session takes about 30 minutes once you get it down.

Its a little boring, haha, and a little silly, but I just listen to my iPod while I do it so it flies by.

MELGRIN
Dec 13, 2007, 10:14 AM
wow thats the biggest jew way to do it.

Xtian913
Dec 13, 2007, 10:41 AM
On 2007-12-13 07:09, doubleEXP wrote:
I'm doing it for free, but it takes a couple of weeks.

I did the same thing for my Armor PM a long time ago. Was boring as hell, but hey, it was free... =P

Turb0
Dec 13, 2007, 11:00 AM
I just bought 2* striking weps. Takes a total of ~1 mil and takes about a week and a half. It's 80k a feed so just do some missions in between and it's easy to make that up.

Tomeeboy
Dec 13, 2007, 03:22 PM
I used a combination of 2-4 star weapons and fruit juice. The fruit juice really cuts down the cost as you can make them for about 200 meseta each (or less).

Bolvyn
Dec 13, 2007, 03:29 PM
What I did I uses star's and Moons. Then I made 7* wepons to feed to my bot to lower the tec down. That should make it faster.

Hokokaru
Dec 13, 2007, 03:33 PM
You could always just feed it one star weaps and fruit juices.. it'll cost much less and take three times as long. Or better yet, just level up and don't even bother with it until you're 70+. Not only will you most likely not need one until then, but you'll be making amazing sums of money just by simply running missions. Ummm im lvl 90 and I spend my money on stuff I want lol and striking bot would be nice just so I dont need to sell my 10*+ boards

also now that I remeber Moons did work before on my bro's account so thanks for the reminder people...

KyEmo
Dec 13, 2007, 03:33 PM
Go hunting for a Neiclaw. I got 20 levels worth of Pallasches that drop from Boomas http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif