PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Ortaresin on White Beast

TheBlackDeath
Dec 13, 2007, 04:14 AM
What's the lowest rank I can do on White Beast and still get ortaresin out of the boxes throughout the mission? Once again nobody is selling it for a remotely reasonable price and I don't have the money right now to pay 7.5k per resin in the NPC shop.

A2K
Dec 13, 2007, 04:21 AM
The higher the rank, the better the chance. Even on difficulty A, Chances are the Orta-material drops will be Ortasilica or Ortacarbon more often than what you really want. Heck, you get those two fairly regularly even on S.

Tulio07
Dec 13, 2007, 04:25 AM
if you do Sacred Stream S, you're guaranteed almost 1 polymer a run and like 4 or so resin. Seems to be my average. I've been farming those there lately to make my orpa-senba

TheBlackDeath
Dec 13, 2007, 04:28 AM
On 2007-12-13 01:21, A2K wrote:
The higher the rank, the better the chance. Even on difficulty A, Chances are the Orta-material drops will be Ortasilica or Ortacarbon more often than what you really want. Heck, you get those two fairly regularly even on S.

Yeah I'm aware of that it's just that I'm working on my techer and he tends to die quite a bit when the kakwane, on higher ranks, start to swarm. Basically whatever is the lowest rank I can run and still find it occasionally is fine with me.

To the person directly above me, Sacred Stream causes massive slowdown which is another thing I'd prefer not to have to deal with.