PDA

View Full Version : Dear Sega...

Jezzabelle
Dec 13, 2007, 06:20 AM
( Post a letter to Sega on what you think they are doing right/wrong)

Dear Sega,

Why do you hate Wartechers? Is it so much to ask that we get some logical and or balanced treatment in compairison to other hybrid classes?
Yeah we got a couple new item classes we didn't have before, but only the SUCKY/Generic types. Having mostly only A classes on everything we've got... What did we get? S rank wands? What kind of Warrior Tech user can fight & use techs with a wand as main weapon. Instead of this we should have gotten S rank Tech-Mags so we can toat a good melee weapon & a good tech useage at the same time! On top of this the only S rank melee weapon we get is double daggers & daggers?! Give me a break!! Those are practically the same freaking thing! And hell Fight gunner gets them both S class as well. And thats IT?! 3 measly S rank weapons? What the heck is the matter with you people? Almost all the A ranks are very generic looking not to mention ugly. And if you go for the ones that actually look good like the Creas then surprise surprise you suffer with ABYSMAL statistics! Come on Sega throw us a bone! SCREW the S rank Gun-Mags we aren't freaking Gun Techers! We are meant to fight with melee & techs in a combination! Give us some more S class melee weapons! Like a Sword or a Saber don't screw us over like this! All the decent strength A rank swords excluding Chainsawd look like A) A hanzo, or B) a soda hazzo! Come on now! This is just brutal mistreatment of a class. 3 S rank weapon types is unacceptable... That makes us the least well equip class in the entire game. the other hybrids atleast have 5-6... Balance Sega Balance. And when picking weapons for a class you should atleast make sure they are COMPATABLE with the class. Big SUCK!

Comming from a WarTecher who wishes he could use a Svaltus Sword, Huge Cutter, Kan Yu, De Ragan Slayer, or Agito Replica... ( boo at Caliburn & Soda Joggi.)

Some Ajustments should be made..,

Hoping for improvments & ajustments of the like.

Long time Sega fan (though now pretty dissapointed),

Overlord David

MetalIdol876
Dec 13, 2007, 06:28 AM
Don't whine about no S-Ranks until we get higher than 13*. Right now S-Ranks aren't better than 9* 10/10's with a decent %. When S-Ranks start having more stats than fully grinded 9*'s, then you can start crying. Right now though? Meh. Get back in the kitchen and fix me some healing and physical augmentation potions, you techer. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalIdol876 on 2007-12-13 03:29 ]</font>

Chaosgyro
Dec 13, 2007, 06:43 AM
The OP doesn't seem to be worried much about stats though. The main gripe is being excluded from almost all of the unique looking weapons through a lack of S Ranks. Even with WTs getting twin claw and knuckles up to that level eventually (soon?) I do feel their pain.

physic
Dec 13, 2007, 07:08 AM
uhhh wartechers may not have that many sranks, but it has access to like every weapon class, and techs. they have a variety and they 5 twin claws and knuckles. 30 skills, 30 attack 20 support ehhhh seems like WT has a lot of stuff to me. annd i wouldnt hope for s rank swords, that isnt very wartecher like either...

Zorak000
Dec 13, 2007, 07:15 AM
inb4movetorants

I like WT as it is and w/ the future knuckles + twin claws. so http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif to you sir / madam

thunder-ray
Dec 13, 2007, 07:18 AM
Wartecher is a very enjoyable class the way i see it. Sure we dont get very many S ranks but aleast we can use lvl 30 attack techs and the supports have improved a little bit only going up to 20. And on a side note i am enjoying fortetecher atm though. Fortetecher ftw!

amtalx
Dec 13, 2007, 07:21 AM
On 2007-12-13 03:28, MetalIdol876 wrote:
Don't whine about no S-Ranks until we get higher than 13*. Right now S-Ranks aren't better than 9* 10/10's with a decent %. When S-Ranks start having more stats than fully grinded 9*'s, then you can start crying. Right now though? Meh. Get back in the kitchen and fix me some healing and physical augmentation potions, you techer. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I don't know about you, but I grind my S ranks. That whole "grinded 9*s are better than S-ranks" argument went right out the window when we got S grinder boards. Unless you broke 40 Phantoms getting a +10, my Blackbull +5 is better. I almost have the courage to keep going... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif