PDA

View Full Version : Wtf Nexea? your stuff sucks

swartt-cm-
Feb 14, 2001, 06:52 PM
None of Nexea's images for the passport work, me and 3 of my friends tried Disk Juggler 3.0 and Nero images

KarnaJ
Feb 15, 2001, 01:19 AM
I think you and the three of your friends just don't know how to work a cd burner, lol, it works just fine with nero, make sure you're using version 5.0 or above.

swartt-cm-
Feb 15, 2001, 01:28 AM
5.0.0.3, give all of us an illegal operation

KarnaJ
Feb 15, 2001, 01:31 AM
Wow, that's like a year old, isn't it? Try updating and burning again, that old of a version may have a problem with the small audio track in the first session.

faceless
Feb 15, 2001, 03:13 AM
the discjuggler image worked fine for me.. and with nero.. isnt 5.0.3.8 out?

dont use outdated software and complain

Anonymous
Feb 15, 2001, 04:58 AM
Didn't work either!
Downloaded all the latest on Nero and DiskJuggler.
Hasn't anyone else put up an ftp for those images? Nexea site is crappy. None of those files download, now.

Anonymous
Didn't work either!
Hasn't anyone else put up an ftp for those images? Nexea site is crappy. None of those files download, now.

Anonymous
Didn't work either!

Anonymous
Didn't work either!

Anonymous
Feb 15, 2001, 04:59 AM
Fuck you!
Didn't work either!

KarnaJ
Feb 15, 2001, 09:08 AM
Wow, you managed to post like 6 times and still sound like an ass, that MUST take talent. I'm sorry if you can't get it to work, but come ON, it HAS to be something you're doing wrong, I know no less than 10 people who've got it working, and that's in real life. If it's beyond you just sell the bba and play on dialup, the only difference you'll notice is a slower connect time.

ragnarok
Feb 15, 2001, 10:03 PM
Please that is unnecessary here man, come on. You didnt have to click submit so many times in a few seconds. Nexea made something so the persons that do use his/her software will feel the enjoyment of using that BBA. Please do not get angry just for that, I mean come on, can you do something like that ?

swartt-cm-
Feb 16, 2001, 12:35 AM
im mostly mad that whenever i emailed his listed address some generic thing came back that didnt help! although i think you might have been talkin to that other guy

KLin-304
Feb 16, 2001, 12:46 AM
Yesterday there was a little hitch with posting on the forum. A error message page would pop up instead of the confirmation page, so people would think they hadn't posted when they had in fact posted already. I managed to post about 8 times anonymously on the site board yesterday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif