PDA

View Full Version : Dark Hunter

Dark-Hunter
Jan 9, 2003, 06:43 PM
hey can i post a freakin trade post with out being harrasted and i see the same names too if you have the item and want you trade it then post it but i dont want to hear you compain about it like oh thats duped because some one has a weapon you dont or oh every thing is duped now and im all legit, how do you know? you dont know if your being traded a duped weapon or not, i dont mean any disrepect to the admins but this is a trading forum not a complaining forum will you plz do somthing about this.

im looking for a sign of god

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark-Hunter on 2003-01-09 17:12 ]</font>

BlueFire2k5
Jan 9, 2003, 07:02 PM
Yes, your right, this IS a trading forum, not a compliant forum. And what is this thread? Doesn't look like its a trading thread.

*Would move to Rants if he had the power*

Oh, funny, add in "im looking for a sign of god" a few hours after you posted this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueFire2k5 on 2003-01-09 20:11 ]</font>

Dark-Hunter
Jan 9, 2003, 08:12 PM
oh i forgot to add some thing to it

Smash
Jan 9, 2003, 08:21 PM
i got a sigh of a god. what do you have to trade for it?

Guntz348
Jan 9, 2003, 10:48 PM
ok its a sigh of god first off and second off, what the hell are you saying? Your spelling and grammer are awfull. people are callin you a duper? Is that the problem? Well if you are legit and you know you are legit thats all that matters, I say fuck em. But hey man proof read what you write because i really dont think i know what the hell your talkin about.

Dark-Hunter
Jan 10, 2003, 06:14 PM
well yea you do have a point and i was mad at the time hehe , i got 1 photon sphere, rappy's wing, DB shield, and a bunch of other 9 star rares