PDA

View Full Version : Farming Gaozoran Rod Mats...

unicorn
Dec 13, 2007, 11:24 PM
A couple S-rank whips (especially since most ATs are also FT...doesn't really help) and a handful of decent mats (Goldania, Polymers, etc) aren't worth even 1 Gaozoran Rod mat (because everyone expects you to give them your own life for just one mat). Whats the best place/difficulty to get these?

I heard they drop on all difficulties from C-S2 in Hive, but I haven't found any so far (atleast in C...). I'll probably end up buying one mat from shops, from selling my own equipment. Thank goodness I only need 3 more, I was about ready to cancel my subscription once I heard I needed 7. But Thankfully, my friends hooked me up with 4...and I probably have a couple more connections in the mix.

So yeah, whats the best method to finding these?...if there is any? I find that Seed Awakened has the most Gaozorans (True Darkness has only a couple at the end, and I haven't seen any Gaozorans in the first Hive mission...).

Replies please. >_>

MrBeans
Dec 14, 2007, 12:05 AM
If difficulty doesn't matter and lvl doesn't affect drop rate, do the episode 2 hive mission part 1 I think. It has TONS of lvl 1 gaozorans that die if you breathe too hardly at them, and I remember getting a couple parts there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrBeans on 2007-12-13 21:18 ]</font>

kurisu1974
Dec 14, 2007, 04:07 AM
I'm farming them too. I'm have done tons of Seed Awakened C missions and so far only 2 mats (need 5 more, *sighs*). Maybe I'll try that episode 2 mission MrBeans mentioned.