PDA

View Full Version : AOI offline 360?

HaydenX
Dec 14, 2007, 10:40 AM
Is there an offline aoi for psu 360? When it loads AoI, it only offers xbox live. How do I access the offline mode?

EspioKaos
Dec 14, 2007, 10:41 AM
You can't. The 360 version is online only.

D1ABOLIK
Jan 6, 2008, 04:20 AM
Sorry to bring back an old topic but i had some questions about this. I dont understand why they chose to do this. I would gladly pay the 40 bucks for the whole package. Also my really good friend and long time PSO buddy has PSU for the 360 but no connection. He was so excited about the expansion then realized he gets nothing. Its sad really. Hopefully Espiokaos you will read this. Do you think 360 will ever get the offline content? Im hopin they release a standalone disc like for PS2. Anyone have any clue why ST did this to begin with??? It still baffles me. =/

________
California Dispensary (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

Izumi
Jan 6, 2008, 05:45 AM
Maybe they figured that most X0 players only play online. I'm very happy about having to spend less and still basically getting everything. Seriously the offline stuff is really really bad. If you really want to play the offline story shit, then I suggest getting the PS2 or PC version.

Digital distribution equals cheaper price because it is cheaper for them to release, and most people will still buy it. Maybe they ran into some technical problems trying to get the story mode work as an offline game, and then just couldn't be bothered to spend time to try to fix it. That's the Sonic Team way.

I very much doubt there'll ever be a standalone disc for Xbox.