PDA

View Full Version : AFK bullet leveling?

majan
Dec 14, 2007, 11:32 AM
veteran gunners I beseech thee to educate me on this secret.

I understand that the easiest way to do this is at plains overlord over by where there is a healing vahra. spam bullets,recharge,repeat.okay I get that, but please enlighten me as to where the 'afk' part comes in.is there a controller available that does macros for repeated button pressing?or is there something else?little help from those with experience in this field please.

Orin654
Dec 14, 2007, 11:37 AM
is it posssible to do anymore now that all bullets flinch an enemy?

amtalx
Dec 14, 2007, 11:42 AM
It's possible to do, you just need enough time between attacks that the king Varha has time to heal. I recommend using a Skill Save. That should increase the PP cost enough that you'll need two ticks to attack. However, even that may not work if your bullets are too low. That's just what I've heard though. I leveled all my bullets the painful way. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

majan
Dec 14, 2007, 11:46 AM
true,but how do you do it afk?is there a macroing controller or another way to do it?

Nuclearranger
Dec 14, 2007, 11:54 AM
You would need a macro and a way to get him stuck lol

amtalx
Dec 14, 2007, 11:55 AM
I'm not aware of any macro controllers, just turbo. Drain your weapon and it will only shoot when it regens enough PP to fire again. Hopefully that will be a long enough span of time that the king Varha can heal. Use the safe spots in Plains Overlord S2 btw.

majan
Dec 14, 2007, 12:07 PM
okay so there are turbo ones. thanks guys. hopefully it will work well with tehnics too cus ra-atacks and all things megid take forever to level up.

thanks.

StkDrowsy
Dec 14, 2007, 01:03 PM
i think the only wasy to afk is on pc/ps2 servers, i dont know how a turbo controller would would on 360

Gen2000
Dec 14, 2007, 01:07 PM
It only works with certain techs. The problem with techs is that each type of casting weapon moves your character either backwards, forward, to the right or a combo of the two so once you AFK for a bit, when you come back you'll find your character nuking a wall or possibly dead.

For Ra-techs you have to use a Rod and somehow get your character stuck so they don't move after each cast. Megid is un-AFKable as far as I know since it will kill any non-buffed Vahra and only using it to hit the King by himself is a waste.