PDA

View Full Version : Cry babies....

NOVA79
Dec 14, 2007, 01:02 PM
- All those of you who collected all these rares knowing full well there was a chance of a rollback happening, I don't feel sorry for you (I don't care if you spent 6 hours collecting them)

- All those of you who did legit missions knowing there was a chance of a rollback (due to this glitched mission), I don't feel sorry for you

If you REALLY are mad about the rollback and hate Sega for doing, just quit the game. Why give them your hard earned money if they don't have the decency to let you keep the items you collected in an obvious server mistake mission?

Life isn't fair. Here's a tissue.

CelestialBlade
Dec 14, 2007, 01:04 PM
"DUDE LOOK AT ALL THESE RARES HAHA SEGA'S SO STUPID THEY'LL NEVER REALIZE WE'RE ABUSING THIS"

A big LAWL to everyone who actually got upset about their non-legit rares getting removed.

NOVA79
I feel bad for those who did legit missions not knowing about the rollback/mission.

All others, I'm sorry, you do not have my sympathy.

RedMussel
My rappy doll ;-;

AmyPsycho
Dec 14, 2007, 01:08 PM
you ARE asking for fire.

This kind of programming mistake in the gaming industry is the developer's mistake... If the mission was up, working and complete, it should STAY THERE.

I have no doubt that lots of people are going to be shouting bloody hell about this.

We all pay for this game. If it was released and theres no real harm done... how about we just keep it and save everyone some aggravation and trouble?

NOVA79
Dec 14, 2007, 01:09 PM
Just tired of hearing people cry that Sega won't let them keep their rare items collected in a mission they knew full well was an obvious "glitch".

Why not just create a "complain about the rollback HERE" thread and they can all vent there and be done with it?

NOVA79
Dec 14, 2007, 01:10 PM
On 2007-12-14 10:08, AmyPsycho wrote:
you ARE asking for fire.

This kind of programming mistake in the gaming industry is the developer's mistake... If the mission was up, working and complete, it should STAY THERE.

I have no doubt that lots of people are going to be shouting bloody hell about this.

We all pay for this game. If it was released and theres no real harm done... how about we just keep it and save everyone some aggravation and trouble?

Sega posted hours ago that they knew about the missions and were gonna probably do a rollback.

Aralia
Dec 14, 2007, 01:11 PM
My kakwane tails T.T
I only found out about the glitch after a bunch of runs in Habirao...

I'm kinda half and half on this one.. I'm pissed my legits I got without knowing a rollback was coming.. and I'm kinda upset I have to actually hunt dagger of serafi now.. I spent my fair share of time and punishment in a 10 degree farenheit room last easter hunting it under a blanket cause my heat was out and I had 3 luck that night... This was almost like an apology this time lol

NOVA79
Dec 14, 2007, 01:12 PM
If Sega were to let people keep all these rare items, it'll open a whole new can of worms from those who were unable to log on during the hours the mission was available (i.e. normal working hours).

Weeaboolits
Dec 14, 2007, 01:13 PM
I don't even know what mission was glitched, I was running habirao and white beast. :<

xzidanex
Gotta agree with the OP on this one. While it isn't necessarily fair to those who didn't do the hacked mission, it's still reasonable for them to perform a rollback to take care of those who abused this issue, as well as to keep our economy secure. So to everybody sad about losing all their stuff from this mission, too bad, to all the others who lost something else they got from a normal mission, that sucks, but too bad. Also this is assuming they do a roll back, since I don't think they finalized that decision yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xzidanex on 2007-12-14 10:17 ]</font>

RedMussel
On 2007-12-14 10:11, Aralia wrote:
My kakwane tails T.T
I only found out about the glitch after a bunch of runs in Habirao...

I'm kinda half and half on this one.. I'm pissed my legits I got without knowing a rollback was coming.. and I'm kinda upset I have to actually hunt dagger of serafi now.. I spent my fair share of time and punishment in a 10 degree farenheit room last easter hunting it under a blanket cause my heat was out and I had 3 luck that night... This was almost like an apology this time lol

I found a tail to, but then noticed it took 3 to make it, so i just made my rappy doll Pookie and a Du ti bell lmao duti

Kion
Dec 14, 2007, 01:14 PM
T_T, I wouln't care about rare items; it would have been atleast been fun to sign on and play a mission where rare enemies kept spawning.

And yeah, i don't know how people complain about something that's an obvious glitch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kion on 2007-12-14 10:15 ]</font>

Luffia
Funny, cause I only saw the emergency maint post after the servers went down~ I knew it was definitly gonna get removed, but they pretty much fucked over anyone who got good shit the legit way, and the servers have been up for what? 7 hours now... That's alot worse then our first roll back which was like, 1-2 hrs... They better give us something more then an extra week of 3 star luck. I'll admit I abused the mission, but i also used it to lvl up megid, and i got a good 3 lvls off that mission and if i lose those lvls ima be pissed cause 27-30 is a bitch

Gunslinger-08
I didn't have a clue until I read it here about 20 mins ago... There goes all my nice legit toys... and lucky grinds...

Kiata
Chances are they will only remove the buged items and the mission i dont think theres gonna be a roll back its not that big of a fix.

landman
Dec 14, 2007, 01:15 PM
That's why I have been doing only this missions since the servers were up, because if there was a rollback I wasn't loosing anything xD

DraginHikari
Dec 14, 2007, 01:15 PM
No harm wil be done? Are you serious? This the same kind of issue with meseta a year ago raised all sorts of problems for the PC/PS2 server when Sega chose to ignore it.

At least they're actually paying attention for a change. And really these kind of things happen, I would rather backtrack several hours then deal with the long term damage of these kind of things.

CelestialBlade
Dec 14, 2007, 01:16 PM
Everyone had a few hours to hunt their stuff between when maintenance was finished and when the servers went down again. Guess what? Once this emergency maintenance is complete, you have TONS of time to hunt more! With the increased drop rates there isn't much to cry about. Everyone will find their legit stuff again, so calm down.

AmyPsycho
Dec 14, 2007, 01:16 PM
On 2007-12-14 10:10, NOVA79 wrote:

On 2007-12-14 10:08, AmyPsycho wrote:
you ARE asking for fire.

Sega posted hours ago that they knew about the missions and were gonna probably do a rollback.

You realize tons of people never even knew. I only knew NOW after a friend told me about it. The post wasnt in enough time.

ZodiacNKnight
Dec 14, 2007, 01:17 PM
I'll tell you why there needs to be a rollback.
That mission was a debug not intended for public use.
By leaving that mission available will drastically hurt the economy and overall gameplay.

It's a shame people lost legit items and I don't blame them for complaining because SEGA messed up. Not the players...

Rollbacks are suppose to be last resorts emergencies when it comes to a Pay to Play games.
In this case its would be considered an emergency just because the repercussions would be too great.
The people who are complaining about losing their non-legit items from the debug mission need to have a f*cking reality check.

Kylie
It was rollbacked? Hm, oh well, as long as the servers are back on by this afternoon. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

NOVA79
Exactly. Maybe my OP was misunderstood.

What I was trying to say that I don't feel sorry for players who kept playing IF they knew there was the chance of a rollback happening (come on, honestly, don't tell me you didn't at least suspect this "too good to be true" mission was legit?). I would have stopped and played another game, or played with a grain of salt, expecting to lose what I had collected.

thunder-ray
Dec 14, 2007, 02:24 PM
i though it was funny when after i killed all the monsters in all blocks and went into the next room it was like a void i was stuck in with no way of contiuning or going back. I pretty much laughed my asss off twhen i couldnt complete the mission XD.

Broodstar1337
Dec 14, 2007, 02:28 PM
On 2007-12-14 10:15, DraginHikari wrote:
No harm wil be done? Are you serious? This the same kind of issue with meseta a year ago raised all sorts of problems for the PC/PS2 server when Sega chose to ignore it.

At least they're actually paying attention for a change. And really these kind of things happen, I would rather backtrack several hours then deal with the long term damage of these kind of things.

Money will always have more impact than a drop.

TetsuyaHikari
Dec 19, 2007, 04:13 PM
There's something which bothers me here:

On 2007-12-14 10:02, NOVA79 wrote:

- All those of you who did legit missions knowing there was a chance of a rollback (due to this glitched mission), I don't feel sorry for you

Then you say...

On 2007-12-14 10:04, NOVA79 wrote:
I feel bad for those who did legit missions not knowing about the rollback/mission.

make up your mind, would ya? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway, yeah..I don't really understand the point of making a thread to cry about cry babies (as you have called them). Why did you find it necessary to go out of your way and complain about the people who are complaining?

Sounds like someone just wanted some attention.

Oh, and let's not forget your bottle too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Konstanse_Xx
Dec 19, 2007, 10:44 PM
You know he's saying two things right? >_>

First part is saying he doesn't feel sorry for people who did legit missions knowing a rollback was possible. Second quote was him saying he DID for sorry for people who had NO IDEA wtf was going on; i.e. they never went to post on the boards or were soloing the missions in an empty universe or w/e...

Chuck_Norris
Dec 19, 2007, 10:53 PM
He said "legit" in both words. As in he felt sorry and didn't feel sorry for whoever did legit missions.