PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: About Sega taking the stuff back!!!!!

Delete
Dec 14, 2007, 01:17 PM
I dont think its fair. I honestly thought it was some kind of a christmas special or sumthing and i was getting some good stuff. I guess it would kill sega to do something nice for us for a change instead of releasing more lvls that dont drop anything unless u play it 50 times. Im gonna be dissapointed if i lose my blackheart...

Anduril
Dec 14, 2007, 01:18 PM
Another thread... Why? Why do people continue?

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 14, 2007, 01:19 PM
They removing anything u found lol or just doing a rollback.

So what was this mission that wasnt suppose to be released?

CelestialBlade
Dec 14, 2007, 01:19 PM
Baaaaaawww.

You'd have a completely different opinion if you were at school or work, I guarantee it. Get over it, it's a game.

ZodiacNKnight
Dec 14, 2007, 01:20 PM
The mission wasn't intended to be released to the public. Basically that missions ruined a part, if not most of the game.

Raine_Loire
and you'd have a completely different opinion if you were playing.

NOVA79
On 2007-12-14 10:19, Typheros wrote:
Baaaaaawww.

You'd have a completely different opinion if you were at school or work, I guarantee it. Get over it, it's a game.

Exactly.

Delete
Dec 14, 2007, 01:21 PM
Because some people are mad, thats y . Its not our fault we played the mission , its segas.. they should of just left it there for a day.

Gunslinger-08
Dec 14, 2007, 01:22 PM
this would never have happened on the JP servers. You know it. XD

Kamiense
Dec 14, 2007, 01:23 PM
I played through that mission, and I wanted it gone right when I heard about it. I'm seriously laughing so hard becaues "OH NOES TEH GLITCHED MISSION IS GONE! /wrist" Grow up.

NOVA79
Dec 14, 2007, 01:23 PM
Come on, man.

You can't honestly tell me you thought this "too good to be true" mission was seriously legit?

Delete
Dec 14, 2007, 01:28 PM
to the people who said if i had a job or went to school, i do have a job and im in college.... i bet you feel really smart now huh?

Weeaboolits
Dec 14, 2007, 01:36 PM
I think the people that didn't touch the mission have every right to complain, especially the ones who didn't even know it existed, and went on playing normally, not expecting the possibility of a rollback.

I'm mostly hoping if there is one, that I don't lose my new partner cards. :<

amtalx
Dec 14, 2007, 01:37 PM
You were given something you didn't earn. That "finder's keepers" crap only works when you're 5. You shouldn't have wasted your time running a mission and collecting rares that ST would almost certainly rollback.

Mystil
Dec 14, 2007, 03:02 PM
Not going to affect me as I hadn't played in the last 3 days.

MrNomad
Dec 15, 2007, 12:55 PM
On 2007-12-14 12:02, Mystil wrote:
Not going to affect me as I hadn't played in the last 3 days.

Same. Really, it doesn't matter anyway, quit bitching and play the game as usual. No one cares if you lost your "LEGIT" rares, besides, you realize the current rares can be out beaten by A ranks that have a higher % or grinds. Just move on, there's better things you can do with you 10$/month besides crying over spilled milk.

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 15, 2007, 02:05 PM
Hey, you realize that you weren't the only person online, right? A pal of mine found seven Har / Quicks. That's just one person. That's simply unfair to players who spent vast amounts of time to earn their Har / Quicks only to have the value of the unit plummet.

Raine_Loire
Dec 15, 2007, 02:33 PM
On 2007-12-14 10:28, Delete wrote:
to the people who said if i had a job or went to school, i do have a job and im in college.... i bet you feel really smart now huh?

I'm hoping that typheros didn't mean it this way... I mean- people HAVE to be aware that other countries besides America play this game- and that this whole thing happened in the evening for European players...

Right???

Delete
Dec 15, 2007, 06:09 PM
To amtalx, ya know i wasnt really getting smart with anyone,but some people are pushing it, i dont care what anyone says tho, i thought it was real and so did alot of people. For the ones who agree with me, thankz.... for the others who keep saying that its our own fault, you can stop commenting here.... your only making yourself look stupid for arguing over the internet.

omegapirate2k
Dec 15, 2007, 07:06 PM
It was a server fuckup and they rectified it, my problem with it is that, not only did they let it happen, but it was up for 7 hours before they took it down.

Other than that, these threads are getting old.