PDA

View Full Version : my love for fortetecher ^^

thunder-ray
Dec 14, 2007, 04:10 PM
It has been 3 weeks since ive made my fortetecher and im loving it. I swear im getting hooked on this class everytime i jump on my newman and lvl a tech are to its very enjoyable. Im really only jumping on my main now and days just to try the new missions and collcet pa frags for ultmate pas to give to my fortetecher. Im still trying to decide if i want to get megid or regrant right now. meigd sounds cool and would be good for me to have since the new mission have mostly light creatures to fight. However i loved grants in pso and used grants often with my force so it would only be fitting to get regrant. Its hard to choose which one to get if you guys have any opinions please tell me which pa i should get for my Fortetecher.

Xefi
Dec 14, 2007, 04:12 PM
megid would be the better choice. More light enemies.

Cathbar
Dec 14, 2007, 04:17 PM
I'd start off getting Regrants, seeing as there are already 2 dark attack techs.

Zorafim
Dec 14, 2007, 04:19 PM
Protip: Start using rods more.

Get Giresta. I know it sounds like just using resta with a few added benefits, but I'm using it as my healing tech and it's great so far.
Second to that, get Regrant. It's the only tech that does what it does, and it levels pretty easily.
Third, try Nosdiga. Every ten levels, it gains another attack to it, like cards. It also stuns which is pretty unique to techs. Its damage is quite nice from what I've gathered, once it's leveled of course.
Megid seems like what you should get fourth. It's basically Barta with added damage and a chance of incapacitation.

Xefi
Dec 14, 2007, 04:34 PM
the decision is up to you. Regrant level up fast, but it is situational and it knocked all the little-medium size enemies away, which annoyed people if you are playing in a group. I hardly use my regrant, but that is just me.
If you have to choose between just megid and regrant, megid is more friendly except that it levels up slowly and probably takes forever to get to 31+. If you start leveling it now, you dont have to worry too much later. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Gen2000
Dec 14, 2007, 04:42 PM
In the end to be an effective Fortetecher you will need to learn 90% of the Tech PAs of the game so eventally you'll learn them all.

Regrant not even close to Grants from PSO. Something to learn later, it's one of the fastest leveling techs anyways so putting it on the backburner is no problem.

Get Megid but not before Ramegid or Dammegid as they would server you better in the current popular missions.

thunder-ray
Dec 14, 2007, 04:54 PM
wow the replys sound very helpfull i do however have nosdiga. its on lvl 25 i lvled it mostly with my main since he is a paret time WT and yes im very aware that regrant is not the same as a grants was in pso. I have enough frags to get giresta right now and ive heard that it does lvl like buffs does from my understanding. So yes im getting giresta first, i just wanted to know which ultmate attack pa to get for my FT. ima go and get megid since im fighting light creatures atm it would make sense that i would use dark against light. however once i get enough frags ima get regrant later. if anyone wants to give more advice please do so im not gonna get it right this momment and ima be checking this post to see if anyone else have any more thoughs about which ultmate pa i should get.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 14, 2007, 05:23 PM
To TC, get Noszonde. It's fairly easy to level, in fact I got it from 30-31 in a single run of Sakura Blast S. It's good for those pesky Shagreeces, and gives a knockdown effect at lv 21+ to most normal sized enemies. It's only 50 PA frags.

I hope this helps.

thunder-ray
Dec 14, 2007, 05:29 PM
yes that does help very much but i have noszonde already >_<. so far its on lvl 5 it feels like its lvling slow since i dont have it on a high lvl right now i wonder if it does decent dmg on light creatures?

Sebrof56
Dec 14, 2007, 05:49 PM
i have noszonde lvl40 and it is well worth the time.

erickarim
Dec 14, 2007, 05:52 PM
i dislike all the homing tech's you get the benefit from not having to have good aim for reduced damage. no thanks. il rather develop skill to aim a tech rather that just press a button.

Kishin
Dec 14, 2007, 05:58 PM
Megid for me do a great damage at 21+, I have kill many things with it,
of course most was small enemies, but medium enemies too, like vahra, Olghmon,
vanda (if they can be called "medium"). And now megid PP cost is low too since the
pre-AoI update, is more enjoyable. For me Zorafim have right, Giresta is a good first ultimate pa choice, cause Giresta can heal, revive and add a regene. Nosdiga is good too,
hit 3 times, paralyze, and if used near at one enemy do more damage then Diga.
I use Regrant when mobs are near a wall, specially with Gaozoran, unless you dont end PP, they hardly escape from the knockback of Regrant. You can keep busy this Gaozorans with Regrant and your team can fight this guys easly. I level my Noszonde fast doing Desert Terror S2, I thought was slow but I was wrong. Well.. up to you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif for me the best is Giresta and then Megid.

RemiusTA
Dec 14, 2007, 06:07 PM
This topic is going pretty well.

In before the first "mai clss r bttr" noob.

erickarim
Dec 14, 2007, 06:18 PM
aww. dude yo juts jinx it !! man !!! its over... next post will be like mai clss r btterz

thunder-ray
Dec 14, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-12-14 14:49, Sebrof56 wrote:
i have noszonde lvl40 and it is well worth the time.

Dam thats sweet dude when you lvl it to lke 11 does the speed of the homning attack increases?