PDA

View Full Version : Crowd control techs (online)

ShineOnline
Dec 14, 2007, 04:43 PM
I was hoping to get a list of the online techs that have crowd control effects (ie knockdown, knockback, knockup or collapse, blow away, launch). And are there specific tech levels that these effects kick in?

Umberger
Dec 14, 2007, 05:26 PM
Noszonde and Nosmegid have knockdown at 21+. Regrant has blow away at every level. Those are the only ones I can think of that do anything other than stutter slightly.

erickarim
Dec 14, 2007, 05:47 PM
TF to controls mobs? nu.. nu.. FT total's mobs. spaming gi or dam will get any mob situation under control easy

ShineOnline
Dec 14, 2007, 07:06 PM
On 2007-12-14 14:26, Umberger wrote:
Noszonde and Nosmegid have knockdown at 21+. Regrant has blow away at every level. Those are the only ones I can think of that do anything other than stutter slightly.

So nosdiga doesn't have any knock- moves? Might have to get regrants first since I can get knockback at level 1.

Pandorasbox
Dec 14, 2007, 07:41 PM
Nah. Nosdiga doesn't have that effect in it. Still a great tech though. Strong diga type, 3 hits when leveled and Stun isn't bad either. Although if you're interested in those effects then yeah Regrants and Noszonde might be up your alley. Not sure bout Nosmegid never had or used.