PDA

View Full Version : Sori/ TECH Charge or Har/ Quick?

_Vyser_
Dec 15, 2007, 01:28 AM
I found a Sori/ TECH Charge today. Think Har/ Quick is still worth going after?

Kamiense
Dec 15, 2007, 01:39 AM
Sori / TECH Charge should only be used for non-casters that use RCSMs. You want the speed.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 15, 2007, 02:20 AM
Har / Quick. Nuff said lol

Dealer
Dec 15, 2007, 05:19 AM
You want both.

Weeaboolits
Dec 15, 2007, 05:24 AM
I've only found a me/quick so far, but even that is really good, a har would probly be well worth the trouble.

u_r
Dec 15, 2007, 07:27 AM
I thought the cast rate increase wasnt that much anyway?

I thought sori / tech would be better...

you techers need to explain you reasoning about this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Keiko_Seisha
Dec 15, 2007, 07:39 AM
Har / Quick's speed boost is rather noticeable, making it pretty much a must-have for a techer. Sori / Tech Charge is just for non-techers that use Shadoogs, as stated.

Darki
Dec 15, 2007, 08:31 AM
STC does good to combinations of race/class that don't mach very well with forces, for example me, as beast WT, prefer to use STC, by the way it depends on situations, the best thing is to get both xD

u_r
Dec 15, 2007, 08:39 AM
I'm to lazy to switch constantly I'll use har / quick then http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 15, 2007, 09:20 AM
Yeah, I agree, Har / Quick is good for techers, especially for Resta since you want that as fast as possible during emergencies. Sori / TECH Charge is good for AFs because we have the best Shadoog damage, and at the same time, we don't have to pay for that higher PP usage that we'll get if we casted a technic because we can't even use them.

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 15, 2007, 11:03 AM
I use STC for my resta as a cast GT. And my heals are still below average even with the AOI TP boost. can't imagine how i'd be with a har quick. which would give me minus 380 tp if you factor in the STC's 280 tp boost. other than beast/cast support GT, melee WT and AT, Har would def be better i think in general...

Chaobo99
Dec 15, 2007, 11:55 AM
If i were to ever unequip or accidently drop my har / quick of a cliff I would feel like I was in SLOOOOWWW-MOTION. My friend who plays a Beast/All-class uses a me/quick and he says it's better than the STC because of the higher rate..
If your a beast a Me/quick might be better than a Har for you but if your an all-out techer than har / quick..besides the damage you do with a har/quick is still a lot and you cast a lot faster so I guess technically, you'd do MORE damage at a HIGHER rate

Chaobo99
Dec 15, 2007, 11:55 AM
Forum-lag..double post!! ><;;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaobo99 on 2007-12-15 08:55 ]</font>

erickarim
Dec 15, 2007, 12:28 PM
get the two units.

har quick.- you keep this equipped all the time. it adds tremendous speed and at hight lvls the difference in damage is negligible ( digga 2200 quicked against digga 2600 ) but doing 2200's 30% faster. it will also help you lvl your tech since you would be casting faster.

Sori tech Charge.- you NEED this unit. you also need a very powerful rod ( grinded pwand or high grinded gaozoran rod ). those are the fortetecher cream and butter. when your technics are mature. and your lvl caped. you will be the second most powerfull thing in this game.

i mean. if thats your thing.

majan
Dec 15, 2007, 12:53 PM
I have har/quick and Im hunting a tech charge just to have the extra little damage boost capability,but har/quick all the way. best unit int he game for fortetechers. makes it funner to play,youll be doing faster damage which always results in more damage,and now har/quick with the rod boost = O.O

go for it man.hold onto the tech charge though cus it sure as hell isnt gonna sell for a lot consideing how the market is probably going to be flooded in t-minus 1 day.

Kiata
Dec 15, 2007, 12:58 PM
I have har/quick and sollo new missions by spamming lvl 25 gi-diga. I had gotem sori/tech before the rollback and wasnt very happy with it. It did good damage but being able to cast spells twice as fast is better and you only lose about 50 dmg overal with the Har/quick.

Kiata
Dec 15, 2007, 01:02 PM
On 2007-12-15 09:28, erickarim wrote:
get the two units.

har quick.- you keep this equipped all the time. it adds tremendous speed and at hight lvls the difference in damage is negligible ( digga 2200 quicked against digga 2600 ) but doing 2200's 30% faster. it will also help you lvl your tech since you would be casting faster.

Sori tech Charge.- you NEED this unit. you also need a very powerful rod ( grinded pwand or high grinded gaozoran rod ). those are the fortetecher cream and butter. when your technics are mature. and your lvl caped. you will be the second most powerfull thing in this game.

i mean. if thats your thing.

Even with the har/quick and 21+ gi techs i can out damage slicers and when i use ra techs they complain about not being able to get there hits in. whith any upgrade unit and highr lvl rod and maxed out lvl FT'rs are back on top of the dmg charts nothing can out damage us now. =)

AmyPsycho
Dec 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
I prefer the sori just because I'm addicted to raw power. However, I'd love to try a har quick. I've never had one before.

erickarim
Dec 15, 2007, 04:52 PM
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

majan
Dec 15, 2007, 05:05 PM
On 2007-12-15 10:10, AmyPsycho wrote:
I prefer the sori just because I'm addicted to raw power. However, I'd love to try a har quick. I've never had one before.

its not like a hard/power charge where you trade more pp cost for damage.sori/tech is good for raw power,but in effect even though it has smaller numbers the har/quick is ulimately better for raw power.while firing off more casts,you are doing more damage over the same amount of time that if you were using slower casts with heavier hits. sori tech gives you raw numbers,har/quick gives you raw power.

erickarim
Dec 15, 2007, 05:55 PM
need to do some testing but its close now. diga damage done with a har/quick+shato vs SFC+Pwand.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 15, 2007, 06:18 PM
I just got a har/quick yesterday but I had Sori tech charge since February. Har quick is better for basic, ra- and gi- techs. STC kills Har Quick in dam- techs though since there is no speed diffence in combo hits. Nos- techs are tied since enemy distance does have an effect on DPS.

Dispite what ppl say. STC gireseta > Har quick GiResta. Esp. if you're using madoogs, the speed difference is minor.

Since i'm power whore, I prefer my STC over my Har. I abuse dam techs a lot.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2007-12-15 15:22 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 15, 2007, 09:49 PM
Isn't the Sori draining on the PP? Especially with Dam- techs? But yeah, I do agree that it would be better to have as much TP as possible than speed if you're using Dam- spells since speed doesn't really matter for those. I have a Sori, but I'm using it on my Male Human who's an Acrofighter that doesn't use techs, but for higher Shadoog damage. Just curious, how much does the PP usage go up?