PDA

View Full Version : Two questions about giresta

YUKI_N
Dec 15, 2007, 04:03 AM
1. How is the range compared to resta? Specifically at level 30

2. Does is still have HP regen level 3 at 21-30? The site mentioned there being a small change to giresta

RedMussel
Dec 15, 2007, 05:00 AM
1. Its range is the same as a buff

2. Dont remember, but i think so

oooWaveooo
Dec 15, 2007, 05:18 AM
pretty sure it's still lvl 3

shotsfired
Dec 15, 2007, 10:39 AM
a quick question to kind of piggyback off this.....

1) Where is a good place to spam resta? mine is at only lvl 18, and I saw a resta 31, and it looks sick.
I would also like a good spot to spam reverser. any feedback would be welcomed....

snoogan
Dec 15, 2007, 10:57 AM
Try Crimson Beast. The room that constantly damages you and poisons you.

Keiko_Seisha
Dec 15, 2007, 11:06 AM
You're gonna need two other people with you to enter said room on Crimson Beast, but it's a good spot to Resta spam, just don't leave the mission though or the gate will close again.

Bitey
Dec 15, 2007, 12:15 PM
You can level Giresta just like any buff so form a buff party.

As for Reverser, I prefer Lightning Beasts. There is one map variation where on block two you will need to find a key inside of a poison trap to open a nearby laser gate after fighting some spawns. Instead of destroying the poison trap with the key (the trap will be close to a corner while the other two in the room will not) lead yourself and some NPCs into the corner closest to the trap. The trap will hit you every time it fires off with no need to ever reposition yourself because it keeps blasting you into the corner and it poisons everyone it hits quite often. I got Reverser to lvl 21 there in like two and a half hours.

ThEoRy
Dec 15, 2007, 12:31 PM
Just replace resta with giresta on your pallet for a while. With regular use for healing constantly it'll lvl up in no time.
As for reverser, I got mine to 30 naturally within the first 2 months of the game so my advice may be out dated but... I played a lot of neudaiz back then, the robots in groves were always setting people on fire. And the worms on Rainbow Beast always pop up on people with Jellen.
For a more contemporary mission I suppose that on white beast, people are always sleepin on the job.

Soukosa
Dec 15, 2007, 09:49 PM
It still has lv 3 HP regen at 21+. If you're gonna be doing support alot, you might as well just get it instead of leveling up Resta. Not sure if the range is any different between the two but at lv 21+ it has decent enough range for healing people.