PDA

View Full Version : Rappy feathers drop rate

KatanaRyu
Dec 15, 2007, 04:29 AM
Okay so i'm running through Mad Beast C and in area 3 i realized that all the Polty's are spawning as Rappys i think sweet! I dont know the drop rates as far as feathers go. But I got 2 feather drops back to back and the other 2 rappys that i killed came out as christmas trees.

I am assuming that I must be extremely lucky right now seeing 4 back to back 8-star drops. or is the drop rate for these items higher than I am thinking they are.

Indica
Dec 15, 2007, 05:00 AM
Polty's do not exist on Block 3. It's Bardia, Distolva and that big Bertha Pig.

Not sure exactly what you saying, how many Rappy did you see?

KatanaRyu
Dec 15, 2007, 05:11 AM
4 rappies noels(sp). as for the spawns thanks for correcting me. I just assumed small sized creature replaced by rare small sized creature lol.

thats kinda verrying from the question tho. I was just curious as to the drop rates on the rappy feathers and christmas trees as out of the 4 i killed i got 2 of each. And I'm playing at the C grade mission level(only lv25)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KatanaRyu on 2007-12-15 02:15 ]</font>

Raine_Loire
Dec 15, 2007, 05:18 AM
At C grade level feathers and trees are nearly all they drop... there will be an occasional serafi feather, but that's it.

KatanaRyu
Dec 15, 2007, 05:27 AM
alright thank you so its 100% that i am gunna get either of those items. thank you I wasnt sure if i got lucky there or not. i saw 4 back to back 8-star drops I was like "YES SWEET" lol

funnymatt
Dec 15, 2007, 07:20 AM
They also can drop money, and sometimes nothing.