PDA

View Full Version : I'm lookin for a Twin Brand

Android12
Feb 28, 2001, 08:17 AM
You can have any item on this list or if u are not willing to give up a Twin Brand for just 1 weapon on my list u can choose 2 for your 1 Twin Brand. Please, I am really looking for this weapon. I think the Blue colored Double Saber would go better with my char than the green or yellow.

Flowens Sword+25
Last Survivor+7
Brionac+9
Varista+9
Varista
Crush Bullet +3
M&A60 Vise+2
H&S25 Justice+4
Double Saber+20
Holy Ray+?(forgot what it was grindered to)
Club of Loconium(I just got this, I dunno what the plus is on it)
Bloody Art+6
Fire Sceptor:AGNI
Parasite Wear: De Rol(0 slots)
God/Power--
Angel/Mind
Elf/Arm+

Ghen
Feb 28, 2001, 11:15 AM
Saw you in game several times, but you joined others before I could say hi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif. If you are interested, I'd be more than willing to trade ya a brand. You can get my email and ICQ from the forum, let me know http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Tkc613
Feb 28, 2001, 12:12 PM
Well I have no twin brand, but let me know if you want a stag cutlery for the holy ray. If it has no negative percentages, I will also give you some materials.

Android12
Feb 28, 2001, 12:45 PM
I couldn't find your email addy. But I will prolly be on anytime from 2pm to 11pm est time.

My AIM SN is Twelve420, if u cant find me on PSO IM me.

And Tk, maybe me and you can work a little something out. Cause I don't think the Holy Ray is worth the Stag but maybe you have something else of intrest? Go ahead and post a list here if you want.

Tkc613
Feb 28, 2001, 01:08 PM
stag cutlery
silence claw
regenerate gear

photon claw
double saber x2
delsabers buster

akikos frying pan
4 slot guardian
4 slot holiness
3 slot ultimate
2 slot de rol's x2
1 slot force field
1 slot hunter field

5x luck material
5x def material

cbringers rifle
db armor
db shield

Tkc613
Feb 28, 2001, 02:37 PM
Thank's for the trade! I'll see you around, Android.