PDA

View Full Version : Will they ever have Hildertorrs?

TrollRappy
Dec 15, 2007, 11:43 PM
I hope eventually they have the red slimes and Hildertorrs,like the good ol'Dreamcast/pso world/blue burst days. Hopefully they will by next year http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

ThEoRy
Dec 15, 2007, 11:49 PM
From what I've seen of the new "Forrest" The hildetorrs were replaced by vil de bears I believe. But you never know.

Hath_Wrobo
Dec 15, 2007, 11:55 PM
If they have any respect for Hildetorrs, they will not put them in PSU. Besides, I would really like Sonic Team to start working on new creatures, rather than the majority being reskins. If they do put Hildetorrs in PSU, it will most likely be a reskin of Bil De Vears, and I really do not want to see that.

TrollRappy
Dec 16, 2007, 12:06 AM
I personally love the new way they made the original enemies,especially the worm boss. I hope they make more of the originals,and jacked up like the rest:)

Yusaku_Kudou
Dec 16, 2007, 12:09 AM
I think De Rol Le works fine since it's not the same gameplay, but Boomas looked better in PSO.

RemiusTA
Dec 16, 2007, 12:32 AM
nothing looked better on pso.

It was a dreamcast for gods sake

Zorafim
Dec 16, 2007, 01:58 AM
On 2007-12-15 21:32, RemiusTA wrote:

I'm not following your argument.

Zekester
Dec 16, 2007, 02:13 AM
On 2007-12-15 21:09, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:
I think De Rol Le works fine since it's not the same gameplay, but Boomas looked better in PSO.

Your joking, right?
PSU Boomas own PSO Boomas.

HaydenX
Dec 16, 2007, 02:16 AM

The Dreamcast was the most advanced console at the time of its release just like every other one.
At the time of the dreamcast's release, upon seeing Sonic Adventure, I just about died at how real everything looked. I did that with the Saturn as well. I went to Funcoland having only heard a little about the Saturn, and saw Virtua Fighter 1. The fight with Dural was all shiny and 3D. I thought about how real it looked at the time. I think you get the picture.

Zekester
Dec 16, 2007, 02:17 AM
Whoa, lotta lag posts on that...my bad <_<

RemiusTA
Dec 16, 2007, 02:33 AM
On 2007-12-15 23:16, HaydenX wrote:

The Dreamcast was the most advanced console at the time of its release just like every other one.
At the time of the dreamcast's release, upon seeing Sonic Adventure, I just about died at how real everything looked. I did that with the Saturn as well. I went to Funcoland having only heard a little about the Saturn, and saw Virtua Fighter 1. The fight with Dural was all shiny and 3D. I thought about how real it looked at the time. I think you get the picture.

Looks like crap now, huh?

Sasuke1986
Dec 16, 2007, 02:35 AM
BAD POST BUTTON NO COOKIE FOR YOU

More relevant to the recent twist in this topic, I suppose that graphically the Boomas in PSU might be better, though I don't feel too strongly either way.

One thing is certain, and has probably been stated before. If PSU follows the same sort of timeline set by the previous PS games, it's been a thousand years and the only things Boomas have learned since then is how to play dead.

(and yes, I know they probably have some other skills, too)

RemiusTA
Dec 16, 2007, 02:39 AM
It may be shocking, but one of those bastards actually killed me with that move.

I think the only time i was shocked that bad while playing a videogame was the first time i played RE4 and turned around only to have my head taken off with a chainsaw.

Mouth open collected dust for a few miniutes. That play dead move is hilarious.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RemiusTA on 2007-12-15 23:39 ]</font>

DesertGunner
Dec 16, 2007, 07:02 AM
They can play dead all they want, but they're not gonna stay on the ground too long thanks to Gravity Break.

Kanju
Dec 16, 2007, 02:18 PM
What really needs to come back from PSO are Dubchics.

Crazy_Hunter
Dec 16, 2007, 02:22 PM
BRING BACK DARK FALZ AND VOL OPT!

Lyric
Dec 16, 2007, 02:40 PM
On 2007-12-16 11:22, Crazy_Hunter wrote:

Amen.

Rashiid
Dec 16, 2007, 02:48 PM
Oh man, not another fight about PSO and PSU....I know it's going to happen. I just know it.

superdood22
Dec 16, 2007, 02:49 PM
well heh heh, all the enemies in PSO imo were highly original.

even if some were reskins they had more attacks and speed and different ways of moving compared to their counter part unlike PSU.

all the enemies from PSO should be brought back.

its such a disappointment to see so many reskins and rehashing with not only enemies but with Technics and PA's in general.

-Tidus_415-
Dec 16, 2007, 03:26 PM
On 2007-12-16 11:49, superdood22 wrote:

even if some were reskins they had more attacks and speed and different ways of moving compared to their counter part unlike PSU.

its such a disappointment to see so many reskins and rehashing with not only enemies but with Technics and PA's in general.

What are you talking about?! More attacks? AFAIK almost every PSO enemy had ONLY 1 attack and that was the 1 hand swipe they did. At least in PSU every enemy has 2-3. You're just hating on PSU for no reason. Get over PSO already its dead.

Zekester
Dec 16, 2007, 04:42 PM
The only thing I would like back, would be Olga Flow. He was my favorite boss ever.

Proff
Dec 16, 2007, 04:49 PM
One thing I liked about PSO was how you fought many types of enemies per block. Take caves, in one block you'd fight 3 forms of Evil Sharks, Nano Dragon, Pan Arms, Lilies, Slimes, Grass Assassin, and rare enemies can appear any time.

In PSU you'll always fight only 3 monsters per block so the mobs get repetitive and boring. First room of Denes Relics; if you fight Jarba, Badira, and Volfu; you know that's all you'll be fighting for the whole first block.

Proff
Dec 16, 2007, 04:53 PM
double post

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Proff on 2007-12-16 13:54 ]</font>

Sasuke1986
Dec 16, 2007, 05:01 PM
On 2007-12-16 11:22, Crazy_Hunter wrote:

I'm pretty sure we already have 'Dark Falz' in the game.

Vol Opt I am all for, however.

On 2007-12-16 12:26, -Tidus_415- wrote:What are you talking about?! More attacks? AFAIK almost every PSO enemy had ONLY 1 attack and that was the 1 hand swipe they did. At least in PSU every enemy has 2-3. You're just hating on PSU for no reason. Get over PSO already its dead.

This is true for most, if not all, of the typical humanoid enemies there were (Boomas, Guil Sharks, Dimenians, etc [sorry for any mispellings, it's been a while since I played PSO]), along with some others like the wolves, not including there depression induced jellen and zalure, and Garanz.

What I'm thinking of here is that the attacks of the PSO enemies felt more... distinct. Even if they were just reskins and using the same move, there was something that just made it flow better. It's hard for me to explain exactly.

On 2007-12-16 13:42, Zekester wrote:
The only thing I would like back, would be Olga Flow. He was my favorite boss ever.

I'd like to see this, too, and from watching the credits for PSOBB, I'd say that there's a good possibility that it could happen... though the decision, or even thought of it, is something that only SEGA can do/have.

Turambar
Dec 16, 2007, 05:10 PM
One can argue for the "distinctness" of PSO enemies, and that can go either way opinion wise. PSO does not have better looking graphics than PSU. PSU can be argued to be lacking in a lot of areas compared to its predecessor. Graphics is not one of them.

Para
Dec 16, 2007, 05:22 PM
I want more screenshots of ruins....

Kelvie
Dec 16, 2007, 07:48 PM
Give me back Sinows ffs. T_T And no stupid reskin of Grinna Bete. >_>

superdood22
Dec 16, 2007, 08:38 PM
On 2007-12-16 12:26, -Tidus_415- wrote:

On 2007-12-16 11:49, superdood22 wrote:

What are you talking about?! More attacks? AFAIK almost every PSO enemy had ONLY 1 attack and that was the 1 hand swipe they did. At least in PSU every enemy has 2-3. You're just hating on PSU for no reason. Get over PSO already its dead.

wow SUCK. MY. DICK. i was refering to the bosses dummy, and they had categorized alot of the basic enemies like the bugs were equivalent to those flying robots in MInes however their moves were entirely different, same thing for Hildbears to those things that shot the fists, and rappeis to dark gunners, from gilchics with the laser beam and knock down (and zombie versions) to boomas, the list goes on.

And you need to fucking chill. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: superdood22 on 2007-12-16 17:42 ]</font>

Dragwind
Dec 16, 2007, 09:23 PM
Probably just reskins.

-Tidus_415-
Dec 16, 2007, 11:07 PM
Lol...I need to chill? All I pretty much said was PSU > PSO and that you need to get over PSO. You're the one getting all pissed off because I said that.

SonKevin
Dec 16, 2007, 11:15 PM
PSO was better, but I'm not going to say that PSU can't get better than PSO. I also can't wait to see it all re-done. I don't like PSU's Boomas though. They aren't supposed to look so ugly.

GuardianElite
Dec 16, 2007, 11:51 PM
On 2007-12-16 20:15, SonKevin wrote:
PSO was better, but I'm not going to say that PSU can't get better than PSO. I also can't wait to see it all re-done. I don't like PSU's Boomas though. They aren't supposed to look so ugly.

hmm that wierd you prefer your enemies pretty?