PDA

View Full Version : bells

lethe
Dec 16, 2007, 06:36 AM
i got the new happy score room ticket and what order do the bells go? i tried to match them color for color but something still seems out of place

ondadownlow
Dec 16, 2007, 08:04 AM
Put the bells down and ring them, you should be able to tell if they're in the right order by the sound. Check my room if you need help, assuming you're on 360. ID: Jarrel

ketson
Dec 16, 2007, 10:13 AM
do re mi fa so la ti do (the higher one of course). Take music class people! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryna
Dec 16, 2007, 10:19 AM
Start all the way at the far end and set them down in the order as they appear in your inventory. Work your way toward your shop area. The color of the bell will match up with space color.

terrell707
Dec 16, 2007, 12:40 PM
does something happen if u have the bells in the right order?

IsoDonk
Dec 16, 2007, 01:24 PM
Nope, nothing special.

As for arrangement - as said by Ryna, if you put all 20 bells in your inventory then set them down from left - right then they will be in the correct order. If you don't have all 20 - then it gets a lot more complex.

Things to bear in mind are that the ones that produce a 'sharp' sound go on the back row, and the normal ones go on the front row. Any with two stripes around the bottom of the bell are 'sharps'.