PDA

View Full Version : Werid Bug

RedMussel
Dec 16, 2007, 07:18 AM
I was searching "name" for i room on my character i went there, then i went to my other account and when i search the name all i see is 4 blank names and when i go to the room i get disconnected. Has this happened to anybody else?

PEptO_3isMOL
Dec 16, 2007, 08:14 AM
That has happend to me a couple of times and whenever i go to reasently viseted rooms my xbox freazes

Raine_Loire
Dec 16, 2007, 08:21 AM
yeah recently visited rooms gets glitchy on me and freezes. and sometimes I can't find my shop when I search by name or by items... It's a strange system

RedMussel
Dec 16, 2007, 03:05 PM
No it isent recently visited rooms >.>, i search for some ones name and 4 slots open up that were blank but when i click there to go to the room it disconnected me room psu.

pikachief
Dec 16, 2007, 03:13 PM
On 2007-12-16 04:18, RedMussel wrote:
I was searching "name" for i room on my character i went there, then i went to my other account and when i search the name all i see is 4 blank names and when i go to the room i get disconnected. Has this happened to anybody else?

your not supposed to be able to go to that room on that character.

so u glitched it so the list comes up anyways and it is blank.

SO when u select the option it has no where to go and disconnects you XD

i tested this bug by preforming the glitch multiple times XD its fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RedMussel
Dec 16, 2007, 04:12 PM
On 2007-12-16 12:13, pikachief wrote:

On 2007-12-16 04:18, RedMussel wrote:

your not supposed to be able to go to that room on that character.

so u glitched it so the list comes up anyways and it is blank.

SO when u select the option it has no where to go and disconnects you XD

i tested this bug by preforming the glitch multiple times XD its fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Finally an answer XD