PDA

View Full Version : Roulette Jackpot?

lethe
Dec 16, 2007, 08:07 AM
How do you hit the roulette jackpot? some guy hit it three times last night in about an hour and got 82 gold, is it entirely random? if so then that guy is pretty lucky

you_are
Dec 16, 2007, 08:08 AM
place a coin on every square and u can do it..

oh and there is no roulette jackpot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

lethe
Dec 16, 2007, 08:16 AM
On 2007-12-16 05:08, you_are wrote:
place a coin on every square and u can do it..

oh and there is no roulette jackpot http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

yah there is, it sure wasnt the slots becuase i was playing the slots the first time when he won 20 gold, and there sure wasnt a 20 gold jackpot on the slots. The second time when he won 50 gold i was on the roulette wheel with him when it said he hit the jackpot, so there has to be a roulette jackpot becuase you cant play slots and still be standing on the roulette wheel

Raine_Loire
Dec 16, 2007, 08:20 AM
if you win more than 20 silver I believe it says you won the jackpot. I've seen it too...

you_are
Dec 16, 2007, 08:24 AM
he used the word "jackpot" as a word, not a statement. like, when I pick up a rare S rank, I would say omg I hit the "jackpot"

on the rouletee, there are red and black squares you can double your money on, 1-13, 13-24 and 25-36 squares you can triple your money on and 37 squares 0-36 you can 36 x your money on.. there is no jackpot..

maybe he placed some gold on a number and 36 x'd his chips, but as for jackpot there isnt one.

Dragon_Knight
Dec 16, 2007, 08:26 AM
The roullete wheel has a jackpot but you need to win at least 20 silver from ONE bet to get it. Meaning you have to bet a minimum of 10 silver on one particular thing or another, not spread out over a series of bets. I'm still not convinced the roulette is entierly random. It sounds like he put down all of his winings and kept rolling with it. So either hes extremely lucky, or he knows the wheel is going to land in his favor and bets it all anyway.

lethe
Dec 16, 2007, 08:27 AM
On 2007-12-16 05:24, you_are wrote:
he used the word "jackpot" as a word, not a statement. like, when I pick up a rare S rank, I would say omg I hit the "jackpot"

on the rouletee, there are red and black squares you can double your money on, 1-13, 13-24 and 25-36 squares you can triple your money on and 37 squares 0-36 you can 36 x your money on.. there is no jackpot..

maybe he placed some gold on a number and 36 x'd his chips, but as for jackpot there isnt one.

...it scrolled across the top of the screen saying he hit the jackpot, he didnt say it himself, plus its already been answered

Raine_Loire
Dec 16, 2007, 08:34 AM
On 2007-12-16 05:26, Dragon_Knight wrote:
The roullete wheel has a jackpot but you need to win at least 20 silver from ONE bet to get it. Meaning you have to bet a minimum of 10 silver on one particular thing or another, not spread out over a series of bets. I'm still not convinced the roulette is entierly random. It sounds like he put down all of his winings and kept rolling with it. So either hes extremely lucky, or he knows the wheel is going to land in his favor and bets it all anyway.

I'm going to put all my coins on the 2nd option you gave there... to win that much that many times is beyond human luck...

On 2007-12-16 05:24, you_are wrote:

I know what you mean, but when someone is just watching it looks like they won some huge jackpot...

I asked this question and had answers slammed in my face nastily some time ago ("there is no roulette jackpot" "you're crazy" "have a twinkie, chubby"), so I feel for Lethe.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raine_Loire on 2007-12-16 05:37 ]</font>