PDA

View Full Version : Aus kamp der untergang!

ShinMaruku
Dec 16, 2007, 03:17 PM
Are you ready?

Moo2u
Dec 17, 2007, 05:10 PM
Ja!

Out_Kast
Dec 17, 2007, 05:10 PM
My very, very rough translation is, 'The camp of undergang!'
Does that work?

Blitzkommando
Dec 17, 2007, 05:19 PM
Du bist dick!

Out_Kast
Dec 17, 2007, 05:27 PM
I'm getting out, camp and downfall. ?
P.S. Thanks for the compliment >_>

Blitzkommando
Dec 17, 2007, 06:21 PM
Wasn't directed towards you, but that's okay if you are.

ShinMaruku
Dec 17, 2007, 06:22 PM
The struggle and down fall you untermensch! :E

Blitzkommando
Dec 17, 2007, 06:42 PM
If you're going to rape a language at least do it one at a time. It's "Übermensch," or "Uebermensch" if you don't wish to use umlauts in your typing. And quoting a single term by Nietzsche doesn't make you hip or cool. Well, unless you're really trying to use the term "untermensch" because you're secretly a Nazi and believe the whole master race spiel. In which case I'd have even less respect for you. In any case it would hardly apply to me anyway as I have clear ancestral lines to both Norway and Germany, both "Aryan" nations. The whole Übermensch/untermensch idea is flawed though, from the Nazi standpoint especially, because if you trace back far enough it would include Russians and other Slavic groups that were supposedly inferior races. If you didn't know what untermensch meant when you used it, I strongly urge you to actually research the history of Germany before you start throwing around racist terminology as a "LOLZ DAT WUZ A JOKE" because calling people 'sub-human' isn't exactly something I'd call funny.

ShinMaruku
Dec 17, 2007, 06:55 PM
Seems somebody is overly sensitive.
No reasoning from what those idiots were ranting about. Yes I know how it was used.
Overman was something before Nietzsche. And if used by mean nothing from his ideas.

I am not using any term form racist undertones because there is just a human race and any mentions of races is foolish.

And as for 'funny' rather subjective, some fools use the term nigga in jokes. Even though it came fron nigger and it was used in a method implying untermensch. Now it's used by many people and destroying is older negative under tones.

Blitzkommando
Dec 17, 2007, 07:06 PM
Racism isn't funny. Period. Using it as a joke is juvenile at best. Grow up.

ShinMaruku
Dec 17, 2007, 07:09 PM
Give humanity a series of horrible events and maturity is certain.
Humor is subjective.

CherryLunar
Dec 17, 2007, 10:12 PM
Since when did FKL get so serious?

I must have missed that too in my gap of not posting.

Solstis
Dec 17, 2007, 10:22 PM
On 2007-12-17 16:09, ShinMaruku wrote:
Give humanity a series of horrible events and maturity is certain.
Humor is subjective.

That's stupid. America should be hyper-mature after the colonists were nearly wiped out during the Metacomb warfare period, the French-Indian war, the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812, the Spanish American War, that one war with Mexico, the Boxer Rebellion, World War I, World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, blah blah blah.

Read some contemporary French philosophy or something. Derrida, Barthes, someone. Complicate your thinking beyond early-teen emo/goth, the world-suckness.

I know you're older than that anyway. You keep on trying to complicate FKL, but you're the one that needs it.

Metacom/Metacomet! DAIOSdkafgs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Solstis on 2007-12-17 19:26 ]</font>

Solstis
Dec 17, 2007, 10:28 PM
Metacomet! METACOMET. Why can't I edit my posts?

Anyway, stop trying to deconstruct syntax. Syntax don't like that.

Uncle_bob
Dec 17, 2007, 10:54 PM
Humor is subjective.

Using that logic, what if someone called you a "dirty nigger"? I doubt you'd find that to be humorous, and I doubt most other people would. Also, I'm just using that as an example, don't cry and say I called you that.

What everyone else said - Know what the hell you're talking about before you make an ass of yourself.

Uncle_bob
Dec 17, 2007, 10:56 PM
Poopballs.

AlexCraig
Dec 17, 2007, 11:12 PM
Wow. And people thought I was hard up. It is spam on a spam forum. >_>...

ShinMaruku
Dec 18, 2007, 12:43 AM
On 2007-12-17 19:54, Uncle_bob wrote:

Humor is subjective.

Using that logic, what if someone called you a "dirty nigger"? I doubt you'd find that to be humorous, and I doubt most other people would. Also, I'm just using that as an example, don't cry and say I called you that.

What everyone else said - Know what the hell you're talking about before you make an ass of yourself.

I know what I'm chattin bot that point got over blown. I guess people are ready for the struggle and down fall. :E

Uncle_bob
Dec 18, 2007, 12:45 AM
...what?

Blitzkommando
Dec 18, 2007, 12:50 AM
On 2007-12-17 21:43, ShinMaruku wrote:
chattin bot

Like, SmarterChild?

ShinMaruku
Dec 18, 2007, 11:59 AM
Sharp sword quick wit.

Atayin