PDA

View Full Version : PSU: PM Guide

aellis1479
Dec 16, 2007, 06:25 PM
I notices that while I was lvling up my PM the chance of sucess was going up. Well at least I think those were related. If those are rly related is there a fast and economicaly friendly way to lvl it up. I keep trying to make rank A weapons and they will go from 64% to 72% but it still keeps failing. Kind of getting agravating, also, at what lvl is your PM aloud to follow you into combat?

Anduril
Dec 16, 2007, 06:35 PM
That's kinda the point of a PM. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Really it depends on What kind of PM you want that will determine what to feed it to level it. If you want a TECH PM, fastest way is to feed it Debuff discs, cheapest is 1* rods, and wands. Ranged Pm best way is to feed it EX traps(if you are in AotI) or G traps. Striking can be a bit more time consuming and expensive, general consensus says a mix of Monomates and 3* striking weapons. And once it reaches lv80 you can take it into battle.

Addark
Dec 16, 2007, 06:35 PM
Level 80 and it will follow you. :3

A-ranks are somewhat difficult to make; my PM is level 100 and 9-star weapons are only 85%. However you have a fairly good chance of making good materials out of failures, such as Catilium. :3