PDA

View Full Version : has nosdiga been adjusted?

majan
Dec 16, 2007, 07:25 PM
just a quick question to shoot out there,has the cast rate of nosdiga been tweaked a bit? during one of the technic demonstration videos it looked like there was less of a delay between one cast and the next. initially it seemed that you had to hold the button down while the serpents flew until they hit their targets and thats why it was a littel slower casting than some others. based on one of those new videos though it seems that the person casting was doing it sort of rapid fire, like he wasnt holding the button down while the serpents were finding targets.

has anyone noticed a difference? or was this video just weird

Broodstar1337
Dec 16, 2007, 08:10 PM
The only thing I noticed is that it now costs less to cast Nosdiga.

majan
Dec 16, 2007, 08:35 PM
okay,thanks. you havent noticed that you are able to rapid cast it without having to hold it down until it finds the targets? do you get 4 serpents at level 31?

Dragwind
Dec 16, 2007, 09:11 PM
Well, it sure casts faster on At I've noticed. They also did adjust the pp use for sure. It's a lot cheaper to cast.

majan
Dec 17, 2007, 12:10 PM
thanks. just gotta get 15 more pa frags. wish me lock not dying of boredom doing those damn story missions -.-

JAFO22000
Dec 17, 2007, 12:38 PM
I noticed that, at level 30, it cast faster than before. By faster, I mean that from the point when you first cast to the point when the first "snake" appears has been decreased. I also noticed that the appearance of the 2nd and 3rd "snake" had been decreased as well. Basically, from start to finish the tech gets out there faster.

I did not experiement with letting go of the button to see if the "snakes" dissapeared or not.

Also, you do not get a 4th "snake" at 31+.

Poncho_Jr
Dec 17, 2007, 11:41 PM
Oh yeah, since I used to play on PC.
If by chance you happened to be looking at "Cherry's" demonstrations... Keep in mind that he/she, he, used Har/Quick and W'Gacros. BUT. PC has vitually faster gameplay than Xbox. When I casted level 21 TECHnics on the PC (quickless) I was casting sure enough faster than on Xbox, when I was quickless there as well.

Itsuki
Dec 18, 2007, 01:25 AM
If you're referring to this kind of spam -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXVO5vABNE4

Then that was a glitch that was fixed on the jp server the week nosu spells were added to the US server, and nosu came to the US server already fixed. The glitch was more broken than the mechgun glitch... and its abuse was the target of some discontent among some players...

That actual youtube video was shot offline though. The glitch is still available in the PC versions of PSU offline (But not AoI). I did hack myself infinite pp during it though. Just for the sake of the video.

majan
Dec 18, 2007, 09:17 AM
On 2007-12-17 22:25, Itsuki-chan wrote:
If you're referring to this kind of spam -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXVO5vABNE4

Then that was a glitch that was fixed on the jp server the week nosu spells were added to the US server, and nosu came to the US server already fixed. The glitch was more broken than the mechgun glitch... and its abuse was the target of some discontent among some players...

That actual youtube video was shot offline though. The glitch is still available in the PC versions of PSU offline (But not AoI). I did hack myself infinite pp during it though. Just for the sake of the video.

ah yes I remember that. that was really funny when that came out,but that wasnt wat I was talking about. thanks for the info,Im currently worknig on leveling it up so at this poitn Ill just see for myself.