PDA

View Full Version : Slot Unit Question...

HaydenX
Dec 16, 2007, 07:35 PM
I bought a Te / Tech Charge for 30K.

Is the extra pp consumption less than, equal to, or greater than sori / tech charge? I know that the stats are less than the sori, but what about the consumption?

Also, given the faster casting of the AT, would you recommend a Har / Quick, Me / Quick, Cati / Force, or Sori / Tech Charge? I'm a human male if that makes a difference in your decision.

Anduril
Dec 16, 2007, 07:38 PM
I would assume it would be less. Seeing as that's how these kinds of units work, but don't take my word for it seeing as I haven't used either.
If you mainly tech as support, go for the Har / Quick, or even if you use Gi-Techs. If you like to go for big numbers with Techs go for the Cati / Force, or the Tech Charge if you don't mind the PP cost.

HaydenX
Dec 16, 2007, 07:43 PM
On 2007-12-16 16:38, Anduril wrote:
I would assume it would be less. Seeing as that's how these kinds of units work, but don't take my word for it seeing as I haven't used either.
If you mainly tech as support, go for the Har / Quick, or even if you use Gi-Techs. If you like to go for big numbers with Techs go for the Cati / Force, or the Tech Charge if you don't mind the PP cost.

Do you know if the overall DPS is higher with the Sori / tech charge? I don't mind the cost.

IsoDonk
Dec 16, 2007, 07:48 PM
I can't say for certain, but at a low level the Sori / TECH Charge will be more useful, but as your TP hits the higher numbers the Har / Quick comes into its own.

Shadow_Wing
Dec 16, 2007, 07:51 PM
Me personally I like using the har / quick over anything, it makes casting support techs that much more faster and effectively. Even with offensive spells, whenever I feel the need to use them lol, I hardly take a hit on overall damage.

I'm a CAST Male AT btw, so lowest TP in the game and I condone the use of a har / quick :3

HaydenX
Dec 16, 2007, 10:38 PM
On 2007-12-16 16:51, Shadow_Wing wrote:
Me personally I like using the har / quick over anything, it makes casting support techs that much more faster and effectively. Even with offensive spells, whenever I feel the need to use them lol, I hardly take a hit on overall damage.

I'm a CAST Male AT btw, so lowest TP in the game and I condone the use of a har / quick :3

That's high praise...
I've been doing a lot of soloing (primarily because I'm not at a high enough level to get into good missions yet) and resta is the only support tech I've been using. I use a lot of offensive techs (dambarta, foie, diga, and barta). I mainly use my whips, saber and madoogs (Vish Adan, Durandal Replica, Dori, Pegi and Pegita). Casting so fast that smaller enemies are stun-locked would be nice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Thanks, I think I'll try out both of them on my own (when I can afford them, or find them). Har / Quick first.