PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Sooooooo Slooooooow...why

Tyrulz
Dec 16, 2007, 07:51 PM
ok im in universe 30 and the game is hitting some severe lag and im playing by myself. What the hell is going on. it seems to do this all the time now that the expansion has come out.

majan
Dec 16, 2007, 07:54 PM
write sonic team a letter thanking them for all they did to optimize this game's graphics engine for the xbox 360.

or, go to the dashboard and start the game again. when you press "start game phantasy star universe", hold A until the loading screen starts. this should clear the cache in the CPU and clear up the xbox's memory and diminish the slowdown greatly.

Kiata
Dec 16, 2007, 07:54 PM
Yea its happening yous to we been doing the hole mission in slow motion even when creatures arent on the screem and it ain our comectiuon.

Darkly
Dec 16, 2007, 08:09 PM
if im in a party bigger than 1 maybe 2 doing missions with robots this slowmotion effect i think your talking about occurs, do what majan suggests, i personally turned it on and off and that seemed to elimate it also.

Tyrulz
Dec 16, 2007, 08:24 PM
just perfect.....because now that i hav the Killer
Shot and want to lvl it on grove fanatics, theres a frickin robot explosion slowdown orgy...........just perfect

Kiata
Dec 16, 2007, 08:27 PM
On 2007-12-16 17:13, Thanubis wrote:
There's a glitch that causes a memory leak on the X360 when robots explode. It's been said that restarting your system will fix it. Try to stay away from missions with robots. It has also been reported that Sega and MS are working on a solution to the problem.

Thx