PDA

View Full Version : Can non AOI people find the twin Serafi daggers?

Nanoframe
Dec 16, 2007, 11:54 PM
My friend dont have aoi yet and wants to try finding them in linear line s2. can he find them or its AOI only?

Laranas
Dec 16, 2007, 11:55 PM
The data for the daggers are in regular PSU, but I'm not sure if they drop there.

Jao
Dec 16, 2007, 11:56 PM
yes they can be found

Zorafim
Dec 17, 2007, 12:04 AM
Yeah, you can. It's much easier with AoI, though. Playing only a couple of hours a day, I found 11 trees, 4 feathers, and a serafi by the third day it was released.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zorafim on 2007-12-16 21:04 ]</font>

Zorafim
Dec 17, 2007, 12:18 AM
Lightning Beasts. Check Gameplay and Guides, there should be a pretty good thread on what to do.

Nanoframe
Dec 17, 2007, 12:18 AM
where did you hunt it?

HandOfThornz
Dec 17, 2007, 06:32 AM
Im eu psu v1. i'm hunting the [B] too on LL S2 ive had 2 spawns, just rappy feathers and a tree, lol.

When the rare enemy test mission was accidently released at the hive's counter, i got 20+ dagger of serafi on it with lvl101 rappy's.
I'm pretty sure we can get the [B] after that.
ST i don't think would release something that people without AOI, (because it ain't released in EU yet) can't get! lol well i hope they would'nt http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

As someone mentioned above, Dagger of serafi are in PSU v1 data, so we can get them, there's many things that have been relaesed in AOI, that us PSU v1 people can own too, like walker line, freeze resist, confuse resist, solid /knight, hard / night, theres a 7* force armour too and a few other bits =)

Just keep spamming LL S2, forever (quickest mission for us for rappies) if you have a load of time on your hand and a few buddies try demons above S2, apperently 7-8 rappies can spawn in a map, according to psupedia!

Soulvayne
Dec 17, 2007, 12:44 PM
I got 3 noel rappy spawms in about 20 runs on Lightning beasts last night, something like 6 trees, 4 rappy feathers (I wish they only dropped serafi feathers) 1 serafi feather (went to a friend) and 1 dagger of serafi. Now the hunt for feathers begins.

Sylpheed
Dec 17, 2007, 03:47 PM
I've found Scarred Planet to be ALOT better and faster at getting rappy spawns, although you only get two rappies on this mission i managed to get roughly 5 rappy spawns in under two hours.

Randomness
Dec 17, 2007, 04:15 PM
Lol, how do you get through Lightning Beasts in a reasonable timeframe? It took me 52 minutes the one full run I did, with a fair bit of that being the triple Gainozeros in block 4 for the key to the final room...

Though, I suppose wartecher would be better than Acrotecher for this map...

l_Will_l
Dec 17, 2007, 05:42 PM
Randomness, theres also alot of mobs in LB that you can just pass? Were you also trying to S rank it? and it also helps if you get 1 friend to help the runs go faster, Usually a Fighter or Gunner and a Techer makes it go faster.

Randomness
Dec 17, 2007, 07:27 PM
No, I only killed enemies to get doors to open or a key to drop, and in one room to check the spawn... I'll probably hunt with wartecher, but I lose my ability to inflict virus... (Vish Adan)

Is Scarred Planet easier?

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2007, 11:31 AM
On 2007-12-17 16:27, Randomness wrote:
No, I only killed enemies to get doors to open or a key to drop, and in one room to check the spawn... I'll probably hunt with wartecher, but I lose my ability to inflict virus... (Vish Adan)

Is Scarred Planet easier?

No, imo.
Every three runs I got a rappy spawn on Lightning Beasts, and every rappy spawn yields 4 rappies, as opposed to Scarred Planet's 2 rappies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-12-18 08:31 ]</font>

MetalIdol876
Dec 18, 2007, 11:39 AM
The only things that give me trouble in Lightning Beasts are the Jarbas. And only because they have so much HP. Takes me 20 mins to solo Lightning Beasts A going just for Rappies and the boss box; I skip what I can. 14 mins to B4 by itself.

Fortefighter is the king of broken damage though, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm spamming single PA's until they cap so I can absolutely massacre Sakura Blast S in 24 more levels. (Single like nothing but Angry Jabroni all one run, then Chikki all one run to get them maxed; not single like one Saber. Single weapons are massive failure.) I don't think it'll take more than 30 mins to run Lightning Beasts S when I get to that level. Confident, aren't I? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalIdol876 on 2007-12-18 08:42 ]</font>

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2007, 12:19 PM
On 2007-12-18 08:39, MetalIdol876 wrote:
The only things that give me trouble in Lightning Beasts are the Jarbas. And only because they have so much HP. Takes me 20 mins to solo Lightning Beasts A going just for Rappies and the boss box; I skip what I can. 14 mins to B4 by itself.

Fortefighter is the king of broken damage though, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm spamming single PA's until they cap so I can absolutely massacre Sakura Blast S in 24 more levels. (Single like nothing but Angry Jabroni all one run, then Chikki all one run to get them maxed; not single like one Saber. Single weapons are massive failure.) I don't think it'll take more than 30 mins to run Lightning Beasts S when I get to that level. Confident, aren't I? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalIdol876 on 2007-12-18 08:42 ]</font>

Well, you're kind of right. The jarbas are a pain. However, remember this, if you are only doing the "Look for the shagreece past the rubble" map, you can skip:

Go Bajilla group near the end of b1 (buffed jarbas spawn after them.). Just use the key and run.

Go Bajilla near the start of b2.

A big shagreece group in B3, the door past them is already unlocked

That could help things a bit.

I preferred LB because even if you don't get rappies, you can still finish the map. And there are some good drops from the Boss Box. Hell, if you find a Solid / Knight, you could probably trade for a made Dagger of Serafi.

MetalIdol876
Dec 21, 2007, 12:17 AM
On 2007-12-17 13:15, Randomness wrote:
Lol, how do you get through Lightning Beasts in a reasonable timeframe? It took me 52 minutes the one full run I did, with a fair bit of that being the triple Gainozeros in block 4 for the key to the final room...

Though, I suppose wartecher would be better than Acrotecher for this map...

Shouldn't take more than 30 mins.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1557/psu20071220230933006bq9.jpg

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

NOTE: It took a bit longer than I hoped because I got the Rappy map. Sure I was trying for it, but I was also trying for a speed solo run. They took a while to die being the evil bastards they are.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalIdol876 on 2007-12-20 21:19 ]</font>