PDA

View Full Version : Evasions good now?

Hokokaru
Dec 17, 2007, 12:56 AM
Ok I went and did Rare dancing birds to lvl my Gravity break and I thought it might be interesting to use a rabol lebfa, a tero / legs, and the fact that PTs have pretty high evasion I did the whole run blocking and then JC'ing with my sword with almost instant kills

although I did take quite a bit of damage each hit but I was still blocking alot too

so what's everyones say on evasion now?

Zorafim
Dec 17, 2007, 01:03 AM
Evasion is nice if you can JC well, or if you aren't a hunter. I approve of it.

ThEoRy
Dec 17, 2007, 04:40 AM
fT+ orpad legs*JC= Big win!

Hokokaru
Dec 17, 2007, 08:44 AM
I need me a pair of orpad/legs but theyre too expensive....

physic
Dec 17, 2007, 09:12 AM
defense is pretty useless now, evasion is a way better stat for survival. take 100-300 dmg or totally block, hmmmm. butttt its only worth it if you can get it high enough to proc a lot, so on FF its like ehhh.
I imagine Acrofignters will love it.

New_One
Dec 17, 2007, 09:15 AM
I still like to have as little amount of evasion as possible. High defence + mates + no interupt is the way to go http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ayrista
Dec 17, 2007, 09:20 AM
evasion can be good and bad. Its annoying as hell when you get interupted, but i can do White dragon and hardly ever get hit with sleep, because im blocking most of the attacks. I've come to like it, but it has made me focus on when and where i start attacks so i dont get interupted as much.

Acrofighter by far is my favorite class so far, I prob wont change back on my main.

Kamiense
Dec 17, 2007, 09:32 AM
On 2007-12-17 01:40, ThEoRy wrote:

I disagree when your Resta is an up arrow away, then die.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 17, 2007, 10:53 AM
I always liked evasion, and I have an all Fighter roster of characters. On my AF, I use a Rabol Lefba since it has high EVP, although I'd like to have a Rabol Orpad.

physic
Dec 17, 2007, 11:59 AM
if you jc resta, then you shouldnt die, seeing as how you evaded the attack, in some situations you may not have enough time, but then again if you didnt block the attack and the next attack killed you, then its likely you would have just died to the first..

ThEoRy
Dec 17, 2007, 01:55 PM
On 2007-12-17 06:32, Kamiense wrote:

On 2007-12-17 01:40, ThEoRy wrote:

I disagree when your Resta is an up arrow away, then die.

Huh? How can you disagree with a ForteTecher using an Orpad Legs consistently blocking and abusing Gi techs by Just Countering? That's pure domination right there. If need be I can pop mates quickly anyway so what exactly is your point?

Hokokaru
Dec 17, 2007, 07:11 PM
I still like to have as little amount of evasion as possible. High defence + mates + no interupt is the way to go ok, id like to see you take 0 damage from a lv110s Megid and not die... You cant because you would need really high defense, while if you block it you dont get hit period....

if you jc resta, then you shouldnt die, seeing as how you evaded the attack, in some situations you may not have enough time, but then again if you didnt block the attack and the next attack killed you, then its likely you would have just died to the first.. you can JC resta http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif