PDA

View Full Version : Must have Fortefighter PA's?

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 17, 2007, 01:18 AM
I Remember reading this Question before in the forums but I couldn't find the thread.

Basically what are the best PA's for a Fortefighter?

Sword: ?
Axe: Anga Redda
Spear: Dus Majarra
Twin Claw: ?
Twin Saber: Rising Crush?

Any thoughts and comments much appreciated.

ilovetypemoon
Dec 17, 2007, 04:52 AM
Sword: Gravity break
Axe: ALL OF THEM
Twin Saber: Assault Crush

AnamanaAU
Dec 17, 2007, 04:59 AM
Uh? What happened to all the posts?

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 17, 2007, 05:01 AM
thats what im wondering

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 17, 2007, 05:02 AM
wtf lol that was some serious lag by PSOW forums lol double new threads with 2 hours in between.

TheTofuShop
Dec 17, 2007, 05:14 AM
I still like Tornado Break.

norrisj15
Dec 17, 2007, 07:51 AM
to be honest none of the twin saber PA's r that good. i think imo splender crush is the best but assault is probably better damage just uses PP super fast.

swords mm they're all good just situational.

axes same all good in the right situation

Miyuki-chan
Dec 17, 2007, 08:31 AM
I vote Rensan Senshou-ga for twin claws, slightly higher PP cost and a little bit slower than Renzan Seidan-ga, but the overall total damage is just plain ridiculous. It's also a LOT easier to land the final part of than Seidan-ga's is. (Considering that part 2 of Renzan Seidan-ga tends to toss small/medium sized monsters out of the very small/completely immobile hit range of part 3.)

Spear: Dus Robado and Dus Majarra Robado is good for crowds of stuff that move around to much for Majarra to handle well i.e. Golmoros.

Axe: Anga Redda
Sword: situational (Tornado Break for groups of small stuff or things with 3-4 hit locations
Spinning Break for things like Adahna Degahna, Gravity Break for large monsters with 1
hit location i.e. Bil De Vears.)
Twin Claw: Rensan Senshou-ga (as stated above) but actually, all of them ;p (Renzan Seidan-ga for single target stuff)
Twin Saber: I've only ever used Rising Crush which is fine for crowd control, but the damage leaves a bit to be desired.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miyuki-chan on 2007-12-17 05:55 ]</font>