PDA

View Full Version : throwing blade question

thunder-ray
Dec 17, 2007, 05:09 AM
Now since we have left handed casting weapons called mags is there any reason to have a throwing blade now since we have mags?

TheTofuShop
Dec 17, 2007, 05:13 AM
dont we have slicers?

Indica
Dec 17, 2007, 05:25 AM
Depending on the monster or enemy, I find throwing blades more useful on certain occasions.

Angelo
Dec 17, 2007, 05:26 AM
What the fuck is a throwing blade?

Darkly
Dec 17, 2007, 05:31 AM
what are we talking about here, cards?

Fox_Makenshi
Dec 17, 2007, 06:29 AM
Yes, throwing blade=card. As a GT I like cards more but that's because my bullets go up to 40 lol.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

Weeaboolits
Dec 17, 2007, 06:31 AM
I'd assume they mean cards, and yes there's a point, since madoogs and cards have completely different functions.

thunder-ray
Dec 17, 2007, 07:22 AM
Im sorry if i have confuse some of you i mean cards. Im a fortetecher for us we can use cards but now since we have mags i was only wondering if there's any reason to use cards now since we have mags that also cast magic.

Soulless
Dec 17, 2007, 07:31 AM
I dont think using madoogs as GT makes much sense, except for one slot with madoog+wand to cover all 4 buffs. Its pretty simple imo...
GT: guns+wand
WT(AT): madoog+melee
Therefor Im pretty happy about madoogs, as I started playing I went WT, after a while I figured out I barely use anything but CARDS coz I always wanted to have a wand in my right hand, leaving no space for a striking weapon. Ended up switching to GT coz he had higher bullets.
To make it short.. cards are still useful when you use WANDS, Id recommend that combo if you play GT, definately not for WTs (at least not as main weapon)

Alrac
Dec 17, 2007, 07:55 AM
tech resistant mobs (gaozorod, nuedez dudes who cast barta) and those hunam like mobs, who move and jump.

i like it cause you can move and cause a status effect, like silence, and avoid the 800 damage foie they cast, and not get frozen. and having 4 cards do 150 each is 600 damage.

Xencia
Dec 17, 2007, 08:06 AM
Cards max at 3 bullets,never has 4.

I use them as my main offhand on my AF,they're very handy. Especially good if you need to concentrate on dodging incoming fire,since you can just spam attack and don't need to aim them,or if some enemy is just too agile to easily hit otherwise.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Xencia on 2007-12-17 05:14 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Dec 17, 2007, 09:54 AM
I love my Shi-Kikami. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Plus it seems to combo better with daggers than my madoogs. I don't know why, I guess I just like to shoot out the kikamis and then go and attack.

JinxoOrougeOo
Dec 17, 2007, 09:57 AM
On 2007-12-17 03:29, Fox_Makenshi wrote:
Yes, throwing blade=card. As a GT I like cards more but that's because my bullets go up to 40 lol.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

I was just gonna say the same