PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Rare drops

Vickie
Dec 17, 2007, 11:56 AM
I dunno if its just me but I have been quiet about this for a looong time now, just thinking it was me seeing things but I have noticed that rares disappear, mostly boards as soon as they spawn, and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

ps: on solo runs so i know for sure its not someone else picking them up unless my npc's feel that theyre underpaid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vickie on 2007-12-17 08:59 ]</font>

Falon
Dec 17, 2007, 12:09 PM
lol..under paid npc's, but really i was thinking the same thing. the only thing is that I play late ant night and i just thought i was seeing things

physic
Dec 17, 2007, 12:12 PM
think your both seeing things.

drizzle
Dec 17, 2007, 12:13 PM
Never seen this.

Broodstar1337
Dec 17, 2007, 12:15 PM
Physically disappearing?

I thought it was more of a metaphorical sense. I've seen far less rares dropping recently than compared to when AOI first came out. Seriously, I feel like I'm playing v1 again except with new maps and monsters.

But I've never seen anything actually disappear unless somebody comes to pick it up...

Bitey
Dec 17, 2007, 12:19 PM
I have not noticed any disappearing drops. However, as some people remember from the 1-up cup, drops do start despawning if there are too many drops on the ground.

Vickie
Dec 17, 2007, 01:54 PM
On 2007-12-17 09:19, Bitey wrote:
I have not noticed any disappearing drops. However, as some people remember from the 1-up cup, drops do start despawning if there are too many drops on the ground.

yea but even so, if that was the case wouldnt the drops that have been laying on the floor "despawn" instead of the ones that just dropped, also i forgot to mention that this has happened numerous times but i just left it alone until today when i know for sure i saw a board and went for it but it dissapeared, btw this isnt a complaint since most monster drops suck anyway,just as long as boss boxes dont do that bullshit im straight.

Mysterious-G
Dec 17, 2007, 02:15 PM
I only thought I would have seen a Rappy Igg and Noels, but there only was the usual yellow giant. Meh. We all imagine thigns sometimes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif