PDA

View Full Version : Tech Lvl'n

Sora_Psu
Dec 17, 2007, 02:03 PM
Ok, i just wanted some tips on lvl'n offensive techs from some high lvl FO's out there, which ones should i start my focus on (got PA frags if i need to get some with those) (*Fo only lvl 12 so far) and some of the techniques you guys used to level them effeciently

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sora_Psu on 2007-12-17 11:06 ]</font>

relentless
Dec 17, 2007, 02:09 PM
Not sure right now, Unsafe Passage A was THE mission to lvl techs in v.1 PSU.
But I heard from a friend that techs lvl very well in Sakura Blast (the highest rank you can do).
Use a Me / Quick (Har if available) and use rod / madoog / wand depending on what spell you are lvling, just spam it on the crowds of mobs.
I personally would choose Sakura Blast S, use Har / Quick and pwn with tons of Rods (= tech lvling while getting loot as a friend said, she got an S rank each few run and told me it's a friggin' good mission to lvl up things, there are safe spots like in PO, too although the Ubakradas still can reach you with their heads since they're so big).

StkDrowsy
Dec 17, 2007, 02:11 PM
were are the safe spots in Sakura blast? ive never thought of looking for them

Sora_Psu
Dec 17, 2007, 02:15 PM
Yeah i got a Har/quick & stuff just cant use it yet cause im lvl 12 lol. But which techs i kno most Fo's say all of em, but which are most effective like some one told me nosdiga is a must get, but how bout some others?

Stezan
Dec 17, 2007, 02:18 PM
Ive found that Price of Genocide (the second last Ep2 Story mission) is good for leveling linear-techs (zonde, barta, megid) and Ra-techs because the first few rooms spawn large mobs of pannons. Just equip a weak wand/mag and cast continually. The only problem is u you cant get too close to the enemies b/c Tonnio and Laia will steal all your kills.

(also, i usually quit once i got to the first Gaozoran)

Anduril
Dec 17, 2007, 02:20 PM
On 2007-12-17 11:15, Sora_Psu wrote:
Yeah i got a Har/quick & stuff just cant use it yet cause im lvl 12 lol. But which techs i kno most Fo's say all of em, but which are most effective like some one told me nosdiga is a must get, but how bout some others?

Foie and Diga are the "RAWR BIG NUMBERZ!!!!" attacks that Forces can use. They are pretty effective on Bosses and large enemies, seeing as Techs only hit 1 box on multi-box enemies. Gi-techs are also quite good, especially if you can String together a few with Just Counter.

ThEoRy
Dec 17, 2007, 02:25 PM
here's Umbergers guide

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=158987&forum=22&0

Umberger
Dec 17, 2007, 03:47 PM
Well I'm glad my guide came up twice already. =p

I'll be adding more to it in the near future, including tips on how to AFK level if you've got a turbo controller or are a PC player.

AmyPsycho
Dec 17, 2007, 08:33 PM
I'm personally a fan of raw power. I use DAM and RA techs quite a lot, and I level them in the little safe hidey-holes on De Ragnus. Sori tech charge + rods + dambarta = massive death

shotsfired
Dec 17, 2007, 09:47 PM
ditto on wanting to know where the safe spots are on sakura blast. please, PO S2 is getting booooorrrringgggg!!!!!! but, PO S2 is a GREAT place to level techs. got noszonde from 7 to 21 in one day, and nosmegid from 3 to 21 in a day and a half. now, working on zonde (help me god...) thank the lord for har / quick plus Dori. I can fire zonde with mech gun-like quickness.

to answer the original post, I like the "sexy" spells. gizonde, dambarta, noszonde. I go for the best looking spells. damage is just the cherry on top. plus, noszonde and nosmegid 21+ have knockdown, which is great not only for you, but for fighters as well.

gryphonvii
Dec 17, 2007, 11:10 PM
ther are very few safe spots in sakura blast, none of them worth it, best thing is to go AT to get them to 30 for extra health and speed, bring a pm and laia to survive andd just blast away.