PDA

View Full Version : Game Magazine 4 Trade

EternitY
Jan 10, 2003, 11:40 AM
Probably the rarest rare in the game at the moment, as ive only heard of one other having been gotten so far, and duppers havent gotten ahold of em yet, so post offers here. =)

PentUpAnger
Jan 10, 2003, 11:48 AM
I'll give you 10 Lottery tickets for it...

no wait... you arent the Rag Rappy!!

PentUpAnger
Jan 10, 2003, 12:01 PM
btw... the GAME MAGAZINE is not really that rare... anyone who can get online can get one just by participating in the Famitsu quest and getting 10 tickets... then going to the Song on the Beach quest and redeeming the tickets for the item...

sorry... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The_Rookie
Jan 10, 2003, 12:26 PM
How can you call it the rarest rare when things like Demonic Fork, Evil Crust, the mag cell for elnoa, Drill Launcher, Prophets of Motav and Rocket punch haven't even been found yet? on top of that it's a horrible weapon and exsists purely for novelty value.

EternitY
Jan 10, 2003, 12:31 PM
Ok then, if its so easy to get, go get one yourself kthx =) and sorry to say, your not gonna get one with your first, second or probably even third set of 10 tickets lol

godats
Jan 10, 2003, 12:38 PM
On 2003-01-10 09:31, EternitY wrote:
Ok then, if its so easy to get, go get one yourself kthx =) and sorry to say, your not gonna get one with your first, second or probably even third set of 10 tickets lol

Funny how people are already posting that they have gotten it on their first try.

Anyone can get one. Same with any other event item.

PentUpAnger
Jan 10, 2003, 12:42 PM
On 2003-01-10 09:31, EternitY wrote:

You talk to me that way again and I will hit you with my GAME MAGAZINE.

Mag_Launcher
Jan 10, 2003, 01:35 PM
Hold up, domestic USA players can get game magazine?

*Cocks his 7000V* It's time to get my kill on.

EternitY
Jan 10, 2003, 08:23 PM
I feel sorry for all the stupid people, if its so unrare, then why did i just get enough rare weapons and armors and mag cells to fully outfit a small army for mine?? And sure after repeated attempts people are bound to get more, but i got mine way earlier, before that happened, so i got what i needed, kmuthafawkingthx

TeamPhalanx
Jan 10, 2003, 09:19 PM
Probably because those were duped items and, as we all know, cheaters really don't like to item hunt.

Also, considering that it adds like 1 ATP & 1 ATA...