PDA

View Full Version : In game Music Discs, sites to hear them on!!!

Thor131
Dec 17, 2007, 02:57 PM
Dose any one know if there is a site that post music files, on the in in game Music Discs you get in the Cassino Voloyal item shop, so you can hear it before you buy it.

Getintothegame
Dec 17, 2007, 02:59 PM
There is nothing like that in the game, and asking for music downloads is against the forum rules. Sorry!

EDIT: And Midis would take time... I'll relay the idea of an embed media player or something of the like wit a sample of the song to the staff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2007-12-17 12:00 ]</font>

relentless
Dec 17, 2007, 02:59 PM
I wish PSO-W featured MIDI files or something to check out the discs before actually getting music discs yourself and maybe wasting coins. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Zorafim
Dec 17, 2007, 03:00 PM
I know of one, but I can't post it.

Many of the disks are just songs from PSU, so it should be fairly easy to guess what it is. For those that aren't in PSU (the ones that cost 5 coins), you can look them up on youtube or what have you to get an idea of what they sound like.

If you're on the PC server, you can come to my room. I have each song, so I can cycle through each of them for you.