PDA

View Full Version : Why does WarTecher seem to level so slowly?

Ndoto
Dec 17, 2007, 04:03 PM
Hey all,

In the past month or so I've taken up playing PSU for the 360 once again now that I have AotI. I'm playing with a friend, and we both recently classed over to some of the advanced classes. I chose WarTecher, and he went with AcroFighter. We ran the same missions, got the same ranks, and earned the same amount of Mission Points. Only, he's now a level 3 AF and I'm only at about 50% of the way to level 2!

What gives? Does WT just gain MP really, REALLY slowly compared to other classes? Does AF gain MP quicker because it's a new AotI class so they tweaked the requirements? Or am I completely missing something?

Just curious, and I felt like it was a good excuse to get back into posting here and lurking less.

RACast_Raiden
Dec 17, 2007, 04:05 PM
have you tried Acro- Classes' level 10 hell?

Try that THEN Whine about it...

Randomness
Dec 17, 2007, 04:07 PM
Acro classes are bugged in leveling. They get to level 10 at the speed of basic classes, then have to make up the MP they would normally need for 10 before being able to go to 11.

Ndoto
Dec 17, 2007, 04:09 PM
Ahhh - thank you so much for the explanation, Demntia! I knew it didn't seem right that there could be so much disparity between the way our classes were leveling. I'll make sure I warn my friend what he's in for, too, so he doesn't get his hopes too far up at the rate things are going!

Broodstar1337
Dec 17, 2007, 06:32 PM
Well... Wartechers suck lol

Aries2384
Dec 17, 2007, 07:18 PM
Well, the OP is probably refering to the difference between the Basic classes and the Advanced classes (unless im mistaken) The Basic classes (Hunter, Ranger, Force) all take very little mission points to level up. While the Advanced classes (everything else besides the basic three) all take much more to level up. Is that what you were refering to Ndoto?

Chaobo99
Dec 17, 2007, 09:15 PM
Wartechers DO NOT suck http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif