PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: PSUclaus

dudeanonymous
Dec 17, 2007, 05:02 PM
so I made an alt called PSUclaus and I run around giving out my extra finds to newbies and people who just don't have them but some people are quite rude about this to me...what the hell is wrong with people...I'm just trying to spread some holliday spirit and shit and all you do is yell at me...T_T

oh but some loved me and were nice and got gifts...I forgot to mention that...not all people were mean

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dudeanonymous on 2007-12-17 14:10 ]</font>

Retehi
Dec 17, 2007, 05:03 PM
PSU in general has a terrible community.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 17, 2007, 05:05 PM
How DARE you try and spread Christmas joy?! GTFO!

But really, It sounds like you're doing a good thing. Why are they yelling at you? o_O

dudeanonymous
Dec 17, 2007, 05:08 PM
I dunno...but I'm out and not coming out again till christmas so if you see me on christmas eve or christmas feel free to say "hi santa I luffles you!" XD well you can just say hi...but I swear people were blacklisting me today...

Gigorman
Dec 17, 2007, 05:10 PM
Quite possibly under the impression you wish to incriminate them with fraudulent weapons and ill-gained currency.

Chuck_Norris
Dec 17, 2007, 05:10 PM
What were they saying?

dudeanonymous
Dec 17, 2007, 05:11 PM
hey would just make the 0.o face and blacklist me...and some of them told me to kiss their ass...and made the jesture with their avatar...

Abarai-Renji
Dec 17, 2007, 05:12 PM
i had this happen once. i was surprised and speechless.

MizGigglez
Dec 17, 2007, 05:17 PM
yeah, i know what you mean, made an armor that i didnt want and wasnt worth trying to sell so i went out looking for a lower level and tried giving to a few people and quit a few of them were being jerks about it. good luck Santa! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

dudeanonymous
Dec 17, 2007, 05:20 PM
lol thanks...I'm giving out things like synthed low percent vish adans and the cheap S rank boards to the lower levels who don't have them yet...just so you know lol

starter rares I shall call them XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dudeanonymous on 2007-12-17 14:21 ]</font>

MizGigglez
Dec 17, 2007, 05:27 PM
well you are nice! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif we need more players like you!

pikachief
Dec 17, 2007, 05:37 PM
i've actually been thinking of dressing Kitty in red and giving out presents..... jsut because i dont have another character slot XD

lol so if your on 360 look for the big red cat on X-mas week XD lol

redcell
Dec 17, 2007, 05:48 PM
That is a really nice idea =) but yeah, I think with past incidents with players trying to get people banned for having illegally obtained items is making most of us wary of such gestures. Still, you could always put the items in gift boxes and drop them off in shops that have room. Good luck!

omegapirate2k
Dec 17, 2007, 05:53 PM
Bah, those people are jerks.

Raine_Loire
Dec 18, 2007, 02:13 AM
On 2007-12-17 14:48, redcell wrote:
That is a really nice idea =) but yeah, I think with past incidents with players trying to get people banned for having illegally obtained items is making most of us wary of such gestures. Still, you could always put the items in gift boxes and drop them off in shops that have room. Good luck!

THAT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH GIFT BOXES????

Wow, having a noob moment here...

I know a guy tried to trade with me once in a lobby, and I canceled it, but then he said "for free" and reopened it... It was the B rank striking drops from C EX runs in 1up... The guy had no way of knowing it, but I coveted those weapons because I was raising a striking mag... So I say keep at it, if you want to be cheerful, don't let them get to you. You might really make someone's day, like that robot dude did mine!

Aviva
Dec 19, 2007, 03:00 AM
rock on Santa man!