PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know the grind rate of 12* s ranks

GuardianElite
Dec 18, 2007, 11:54 AM
would like to know might consider grinding one

Rashiid
Dec 18, 2007, 12:12 PM
Well, hard to tell, since the only 12*s we have are Kubara, which changes things. (IIRC)

Turbobrain
Dec 18, 2007, 12:16 PM
has a Agito Repba that needs grinding but owner(me) could do with info but needs GOOD S grinders more... I hope it's as as easy as certain other Kubara products... though advice from someone whos gone down this path is always usefull as the furthest I've gorund(Kubara) 11*s is 5 and then thought f**k it and sold s+10 grinders

Xefi
Dec 18, 2007, 12:46 PM
i recommend using S+9 and 10 for 12* just because it is better that way. I use to grind my psycho wand up to 5/9 before i sold it. Even at 5+, if you use S+10, the chances are still high. Dont gamble too much on grinding or else you will break it. That is just my advice.

majan
Dec 18, 2007, 12:48 PM
as far as I know, all that matters is the rank of the weapon, i.e C B A S. according to PSU pedia,which in my experience has been right on all occasions in terms of grinder accuracy and chance, all that matters is the rank. from 10-12*,across all manufacturers kubara or not, it should be the same chance.

by same chance I mean the same thing coming up on the screen, as in "very high" or "no chance of failure" or fifty fifty,whateverthefuck.

now in reality what that means is jack shit,of course,but that goes for all weapons,normal manufacturers and kubara alike. my pwand broke twice going from 2 to 3 using S+10s with a "very high" chance. yeah,my ass. but the same thing can and will happen to any other weapon at any other star rating within S rank category.

be very careful when you grind precious things. my advice is to splurge the extra money and get S9's which guarantee the first grind with +3luck and then there on out using S10's that way you know no matter what you had the best chance possible,and then at that point whatever your weapon was meant to become,it becomes. whether that means 3/3,or 10/10,there's only one way to find out. take advantage now with the +3 luck every single day, but do it wisely.

Kietrinia
Dec 18, 2007, 12:52 PM
Check PSUPedia's weapon grinding page for the success chances.

Here's a link to the google cache of it until PSUPedia's nameserver issues are resolved: link (http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:NrXIXeqOc7AJ:psupedia.info/Weapon_Grinding+PSUPedia+weapon+grinding&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a#Photon_fortune_LV3_4)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kietrinia on 2007-12-18 09:53 ]</font>

Turbobrain
Dec 18, 2007, 01:04 PM
Just got the Repca upto 4... I'm not going any further than that for a little while... *meh could break over 1000 ATT or break wep... hmm*. I wish Sega would have rewards where grind rates are improved!

Xefi
Dec 18, 2007, 01:06 PM
or when you break, just break the grinding number chances instead of having to go back to 0 and restart. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Pengfishh
Dec 18, 2007, 01:07 PM
Why, they do! It's Photon Fortune!

GuardianElite
Dec 18, 2007, 01:08 PM
On 2007-12-18 10:07, Pengfishh wrote:
Why, they do! It's Photon Fortune!

If you made one youll know what turbo talking bout

Addark
Dec 18, 2007, 01:41 PM
On 2007-12-18 10:06, RubySion wrote:
or when you break, just break the grinding number chances instead of having to go back to 0 and restart. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

This system is STILL better than if you break it, the weapon breaks completely and you have nothing.